3.5 off architecture Usyd course (1 Viewer)

lyh2323

HSC
I received an atar of 91.5 but I really want to do
Architecture at Sydney uni which does not give you any bonus
Points and the atar cut off is 95.
I can get into unsw architecture because of bonus points but my first preference has always been Sydney uni.
Anyways is there any chance that I can get in? Should I put it to my first preference ?

engineering

HSC
N/A
Usyd has flexible entry

Your ATAR or equivalent will be considered for entry to the Bachelor of Design in Architecture. Our admission rank cut-offs change each year, based on demand for the course.
2015 ATAR 95.00
2015 IB 37
Available for flexible entry pathway Yes, the Flexible Entry Scheme is offered for this course.
If you completed an overseas Year 12 qualification, contact the Admissions Office: +61 2 8627 8210 or +61 2 8627 8209.
How to apply
A flexible entry application, including a coversheet, personal statement or letter, references and portfolio, must be submitted to the faculty by 5pm, 8 January 2016.

How to apply

How to transfer
If your ATAR doesn't meet the required cut-off, consider completing one full-time year of study in any university course and apply to transfer. You will need to achieve excellent results for highly competitive courses. We advise that you contact the Admissions Office on: +61 2 8627 8210 or 8627 8209 or view more details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)