3 days left till atar (1 Viewer)

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Hardest thing to think about in these last few days are: Expectations Vs. Reality

I worked fairly hard throughout my HSC year. Every assessment task I received in year 12 I tried my very best to get the top marks in my school. Sometimes I did, but sometimes I didn't. It was really difficult coping with this year with both my failures and my successes (scepticism about its validity in the context of the state). I'm just so nervous, wondering if my work is good enough compared to the state and if it will get the marks I'm hoping for.

I wonder if I'm being too positive about my results or being too pessimistic. We'll see on Wednesday.

It's also kinda unnerving hearing these incidents in BoS where students were getting almost close to full-marks for their assessments for their subjects (or constant band six results) only to receive their HSC results and end up with a mid-band 5.

I'm just hoping everyone's hard work and effort pays off. If not, I just hope that the disparities between expectation and reality will not be too devastating.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)