3 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT (1 Viewer)

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
How y'all 2020 students feeling about this.. glad that you'll be over this dreadful year or sad about leaving friends and teachers??

shashysha

HSC
Bit of both, I'm super excited to leave school and spend a few months straight vibing but at the same time I'll miss and it'll feel weird without the school environment that we've been in for the past 13 years. I've had a few lessons which were my last with teachers and damn ngl i wasn't expecting to feel sad about it but i am lol

jojosiwa123

HSC
aaahhh I've got a day left, we had grad rehearsal today and it just felt super weird like we were still yr 7s and not supposed to be the ones graduating yet haha

mmmm.

HSC
I think the only thing i will miss is hanging out with my friends for 5/7 days a week. Because in uni, we won't have as much time with each other

Last edited:

Xanthi

HSC
A sad but exciting.

I will miss school.

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
I haven't studied this entire week as I have been busy going out with school friends as Ik it won't be possible to do so after school when we all choose different courses and find "new" friends in uni

jojosiwa123

HSC
I haven't studied this entire week as I have been busy going out with school friends as Ik it won't be possible to do so after school when we all choose different courses and find "new" friends in uni
sameee I've been doing that too, but im trying to be a lil more hopeful about keeping up w my friends once we go to uni haha

studiesofboard

HSC
aaaa just graduated today!! feels so weird lol I wasn't sad at all leaving but when I got home dang it hits lol...im kinda sad cus it just feels so finalistic and ik im not gonna see most of these ppl ever again (except formal if that happens...)
I wish I was more appreciative of school while i still had it cus we're never gonna have this laid back environment where u can make jokes w the teachers and sht again
Congraaaaattttsssss 🎉

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)