3 unit or 2 unit Maths (1 Viewer)

S

Sheehan :)

im gonna drop from 3 to 2 unit adv. maths.............i;ve been getting in the 50's for 3 and in the 70-80's in 2unit and im sure if i only take 2 unit maths i can do better........HSC wise do think i should stick with 3 unit or do 2 unit and betta balance my otha subs............by the way im doing 13 Units along with 4 unit english...........in a major dilemma pls help........thanx

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i think that you should drop 3 unit .. by the sounds of it it seems like you wish to ... make a deal with yourself to study more for 2 unit .. dont drop ext 1 and bludge though ...if you have 13 units and drop ext 1 maths, it will be 12 units .. all good ... ( and if you wish to drop something else later you can)
of course talk to teachers and people that know you though!
how well are you doing in you other subs?
is ext maths your worst sub? ( otherwise you may consider dropping another sub)
also do you think you could improve in maths/ or do you enjoy maths related things/ wish to study maths in uni - course then you may consider keeping it .. good luck with your decison .. hope i have helped a lil! :)

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
I know some people that did four unit for the whole year, then dropped down to three unit 3 weeks before the HSC, and they got really high UAIs because they knew the 3U stuff. you should do the same - if it doesnt work it, you can drop it.

ahmad

HSC
N/A
man u are capable of doing 3unit math aswad..................................

i say drop it last minute, it'll set u up better for 2 unit maths

tennille

HSC
If you're not happy with your results and finding it hard to cope with the 13 units, then drop 3 unit maths. It's a very large subject for just 1 unit.

S

Sheehan :)

thanx 4 tha output so far guys

in all my subs i got wat i percieve to be really good marks
(Eco, business, legal, 3 english and 2 maths) but the only 1 i sort of fukjed up in althoug my teach disagrees is 3 maths........but im finding it hard to balance .......and wit 4 english cummin along........ANY WAY THANX FOR THA HELP GU"YS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)