$30 an hour trials/hsc exam tutoring (1 Viewer)

prepcourse.hscready

HSC
Hey guys HSC tutor here,
I recently graduated as the dux of my high school with an ATAR of 99.55 and what I noticed was that the content taught at school is so much different than the content and skills actually needed to do well in trial and hsc exams.
Like how do you write a long response? How in-depth do you actually need to know about the topic? Which areas of the textbook are relevant and which areas are just waffle?
Ngl I learnt all of these through private coaching and I was privileged enough to afford $70 an hour tutoring fees and $900 exam coaching courses.
This holiday I have decided to make my own trial exam preparation course using my own past notes and knowledge from taking (and doing pretty well) in the HSC, similar to the stuff I did during my year 12 but a lot cheaper. I charge $38 an hour but if you email me in the next two weeks, I will only charge you $30. Registration is free and you pay later.

The course is online via Zoom for five days, 3 hours over the holidays and you get complete course notes, a theory booklet with hsc style questions and practice exams which I will email to you before lessons.
Courses I offer: maths ext 2 (first week of holidays), maths ext 1 (second week), maths adv (second week), chem (first week), physics (first week).

If you want to learn more about me, the program, or want to register, email me at prepcourse.hscready@gmail.com (I don't feel comfortable posting publicly about myself).
I also have course previews of the notes and resources. I'm not allowed to link anything so you will have to email me for those too.
Thanks everyone. :)🌠

prepcourse.hscready

HSC
Hey guys,
I graduated with an atar 99.55 and 96 in English adv and since then I work marking English essays and providing feedback but they take a huge cut so...
If anyone wants feedback on their essays I am happy to do them. I'll do the first part for free as like a preview.
email them to me @prepcourse.hscready@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)