3rd Year Nursing 2009 (1 Viewer)

Nickytoto

HSC
Heya, so it's the last year of B. Nursing for us :D What majors and submajors have you chosen? Have you thought about what hospitals you want to do your new grad year at?

Myself, I've chosen a Mental Health elective and submajor. I originally chose a Peads elective but I changed over to mental health via e-request. I'm very excited to graduate and want to get into a direct-entry mental health position. Currently I'm thinking about RPAH, SVPH, Gosford and Wyong Hospitals, depending where I will be living next year. :)

HSC
Hey there, yea im doing crit care elective and mental health sub major. I swapped from paeds to mental health directly after clinical and somehow i got it :)

1 more yr to go is very exciting yet very scary too... alot of time still to decide and also go through all the new grad interviews and 2 semesters too :)

Nickytoto

HSC
Apparently Peads is waay more popular than any of the other electives, changing courses out must be easier than going into it. As a note I've also heard that the Children's hospital in Westmead has the most new-graduate interviews because of first preferences, but don't quote me on that ;)

HSC
Yea paeds is one of the most popular but ive also heard mental health follows closely behind. Kinda weird that i changed outta it since i was so set on doing paeds now for about 4 or so yrs :p

kuringgai

HSC
Do city students instead of kuringgai students have more employment opportunites?

HSC
No you all graduate with the exact same degree, it doesnt matter where you studied as you all study the same material

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)