3u maths and Physics tutor needed. (1 Viewer)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Hello, im a student wanting to further their own marks, and this is why I want a tutor for 3u maths and physics. Generally speaking, my school teachers are not too good and self-study can only go so far. This is why im sending out this message: I want a tutor who is motivated, capable and sets high standards for themselves and others. The capability to whip a lazy arse (e.g me) into shape is a plus. I live in Sydney south west region. If you're capable and willing, you should send out a message to me.

Last edited:

lynefahm

HSC
Hi!

I got a UAI of 98.6, did Physics and 3 unit maths, was an All-Rounder (band 6s in all subjects). I'm dedicated and I'm willing to help you=)

I will give you the first hour for free...as a trial hour (so you can decide whether you want me to continue with you or not)!

email me on : just_gotta_chillax@hotmail.com (2 underscores) or call 0422 146 695

Cheers! Lyn

yeeshu

HSC
hey i know a friend who tutors 3-4 3unit people in the chester hill region at the moment and he has lots of resources and is very dedicated to his students, let me know if your interested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)