3U Past Papers (1 Viewer)

Does anyone know of a site, like buchann's excellent site for 4U, that has stacks of 3u trial papers and past hsc papers? (other than BoS of course)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Theres a link to one in a sticky in the 2u forum which has like 10 james ruse past papers.

untamedanimal

For past HSC papers the easiest way is the buy the success one book which has all the papers from the mid 80s to 2003 with all answer

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by untamedanimal
For past HSC papers the easiest way is the buy the success one book which has all the papers from the mid 80s to 2003 with all answer
yeah my friend gave me hers after she finished her hsc last year...but i always thought you could dwld them at board of studies? perhaps not? meh!

untamedanimal

You can download the papers and the marker notes but they dont supply the answer. Some answer are on this site under the resource section, but not much

I'm confident enough at 3u not to pay for the worked solutions, just a few papers to practice with would be great. I don't really want to do the hsc papers now as i'd like to prep for hsc test with them

Rahul

Dead Member
you can buy those past paper books. like the coroneos ones, if you cant find enough on the net.

*coincidently* i have that avail. ;) lol...i have the sgs 99/00/01 papers with sol from kinimini's site saved on my comp. PM me if you want them.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
yeah my friend gave me hers after she finished her hsc last year...but i always thought you could dwld them at board of studies? perhaps not? meh!
yeah, they are up on the BOARD of studies website :D...but why would u waste time printing them? rather get a book which just costs somewhere around $25-$30...so you save: time, paper, and ink :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)