3U Study Notes (1 Viewer)

Juddy2250

Soon to retire...
HSC
I have just been given a 3U summary set, which has a basic revision of all the Mathematics. It will be uploaded to this thread ASAP.

Trev

stix
HSC
Also, add it to the resources section. People are more likely to look for sources on there rather than in individual threads. Thanks Juddy2250!

Last edited:

Juddy2250

Soon to retire...
HSC
Hey it's me again, and ive got it on my computer, but i'm having trouble uploading it at the moment. I'll put it in here when i can, but I'll also now put it in the resources page.

Juddy2250

Soon to retire...
HSC
Problems with site...

Im trying to upload it, both in here and at the resources page but nothing is happening, does anyone know how to help me, or is the BOS site just down at the moment?

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
it takes a while for them to get on the resources page.. Mods have to look over it.

here, should have been instant.. is your file too big?

Juddy2250

Soon to retire...
HSC
I dont think it is to big, the file is 4.53 MB.

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
That is what is coming up after I click upload. I have broadband so connection shouldn't be a problem. I'll just keep trying, let me know if you have any ideas

mojako

HSC
Juddy2250 said:

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
That is what is coming up after I click upload. I have broadband so connection shouldn't be a problem. I'll just keep trying, let me know if you have any ideas
thats too big if it says The page cannot be displayed.

Trev

stix
HSC
Juddy2250 said:

Yes, well. That is too big! Try zip it or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)