3u unit test tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

dlesmond

HSC
hey everyone i was just wondering if any of you have already done your 3u maths test??

mine is tomorrow!

wish me luck :D

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Good luck :)

Mine was...two weeks ago. Hum. o.0

And btw, don't be late - you wouldn't like the frantic feeling seeing people already starting to work while you just walked into the room :mad1:

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
Had mine yesterday :) Still pretty fresh, after having 2-unit today

Good luck with ur exam dude

xoxo

HSC
yeh i did mine last week....and in all honesty the one they bought for us was HARD....there was alot of parametrics stuff - which i cannot get my head around at all - and generally quite challenging questions....it was one of the harder 3u papers i have done and everyone else including the teacher agreed....but yeah if you study hard im sure you will be fine =)

best of luck
xoxo

dlesmond

HSC
haha yeah so much to study in my test there will be...

Algebra
3U Inequality
Applications of Series
Quadratics
Calculus
Ratio Formula
Induction
Trig Equation

probably my least favourite would have to be.....all of them....maybe quadratics

BFF

HSC
dlesmond said:
yeah the only ones i could get were blakehurst '99 and '00
Is it just me or were these much easier than yours. With these i could get all of them out. But when i did my exam today, I couldnt get alot of them out. Our test was hard. I found I knew all the formulas and staff but some of the processes were hard. how was your 3unit tests, did you just have to know formulas.

xoxo

HSC
i dont think i used any formulas in mine...like not the ones that i slaved away at learning anyway....there was a lot of proofs though and basic 3u trig stuff....i would seriously be suprosed if i pass =(

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
BFF said:
Is it just me or were these much easier than yours. With these i could get all of them out. But when i did my exam today, I couldnt get alot of them out. Our test was hard. I found I knew all the formulas and staff but some of the processes were hard. how was your 3unit tests, did you just have to know formulas.
No, more likely than not you will have to rely less on memorising formulas and instead understand how you get each particular result, thus helping you do the questions more easily :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)