4 GUYZ: UZ reckon girls shud wear make-up? (1 Viewer)

berra

HSC
A) NONE
B) SOME
C) A LOT

i just wanna noe the ratio of guys who are against their 'girl' wearing make-up to those who like some, to those who like a lot...

AND ONLY GUYS PLEASE... ya noe, get max accuracy :)

p.s. i cudnt make a poll :^)

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I'm not against girls wearing make up, but my tastes go towards girls who either wear a little or none at all. It's a personal taste. If a girl wants to cover herself in make up, it doesn't bother me that much.

By the way, do you not know how to a make a poll, or because it wasn't possible because of your computer or some other IT related excuse?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i'z love make-up. i'z can just, like, lick it off her face.

not.

stupid thread.

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
none - wearing make up to cover up flaws is false advertising along with heels and push up bra's.

Gurlpower

HSC
from a guys view

its disgusting

from a irls view
it makes them feel goo as if their flaws are hidden

Bendent

HSC
if girls want to cover their skin with makeup maybe they should drink more water instead.

lengy

HSC
Sense make not do you.

Some people will always have skin imperfections. Light makeup is fine by me. Makeup can highlight the facial features and definately make people more attractive, even with a little blush or even just lipstick. Shouldn't be a problem.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Bendent said:
if girls want to cover their skin with makeup maybe they should drink more water instead.
Idiot.

I drink three litres of water per day, I eat healthy food, I exercise, I'm almost 20 and I still get pimples. At the same time, I know many girls who eat "junk" food, don't drink much water and don't exercise, and have clear, flawless, glowing skin.

As a result of my crap skin, I wear a bit of foundation. I only started wearing it this year. It feels crap to be at this age and still get pimples (I've been getting them for ten years!), while every other girl around me has clear, flawless skin. Funny thing is, since I started wearing foundation, I've been getting less pimples.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Minimal makeup is nice, like tinted moisturiser and mascara and the like, but I do not enjoy a facecake. Nobody could possibly need an inch thick layer of makeup, and if they do then they're probably structurally ugly so it won't make any difference.

berra

HSC
tres bien said:
Idiot.

I drink three litres of water per day, I eat healthy food, I exercise, I'm almost 20 and I still get pimples. At the same time, I know many girls who eat "junk" food, don't drink much water and don't exercise, and have clear, flawless, glowing skin.

As a result of my crap skin, I wear a bit of foundation. I only started wearing it this year. It feels crap to be at this age and still get pimples (I've been getting them for ten years!), while every other girl around me has clear, flawless skin. Funny thing is, since I started wearing foundation, I've been getting less pimples.
mayb its coz wne u use foundation u dnt pick at ur face... thats how i am... although i dnt wear foundation, wen i feel 'good' i dnt pick at my face, like i totally dnt touch, n so it all goes eventually...

HSC
N/A
cerpin taxt said:
lynn you cunt get a sense of humour
This may be hard to believe, but I actually wasn't the one to a) move this thread from L&R --> F&L and b) I haven't deleted anything from this thread since it's creation. :)

Last edited:

iamboredofstudy

HSC
N/A
OMFG LOL ROTFL LAWL.. LIKE ENOUGH FOUNDATION TO SUPPORT THE TWIN TOWERS AGAIN..

THIS THREAD CAN DROP DEAD LAWL IM TEH RHYMING THREAD GRINCH WOooOOOooOOhhhhh!!!!!

Bendent

HSC
tres bien said:
Idiot.

drinking water doesn't stop pimples. you need to get prescribed medicine for that. water does make the texture (can't think of a better word) of your skin look cleaner and it's all natural. you should see the doctor if you want to get rid of pimples.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I want some makeup that will make me look like Kathelle. :eek:

And most of you boys would be surprised to realise how many girls wear makeup every day.

I used to wear foundation all the time, until recently when my hormones settled down. Now I wear it whenever I go out at night, and sometimes at work. I still thank the lord for it when I wake up after a night out and have to go to work.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Nah, no makeup for me. Last time I tried (formal), felt like a caked-up doll. I generally leave any zits alone, and they disappear within a day or two of appearance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)