4 unit half yearly 2008 ! (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
my exam is 2mro, so uncool. topic include graphs,poly and complex.. 3hours of horse shit lol xD.. maths is pretty straight forward subject xD... good luck and welldone...

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
got our marks back today - 63/65 i feel so good now.

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
i fucked up my conics/poly test real bad urgghh!
hope everyone else did well =) gudlucks

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
Our half yearly was on Wednesday, Complex, Graphs and Integration. Way easier than the 3 unit paper.

Got 86% was very happy :)

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Got results back- 90%. Very happy and ranked second. Congratulations to the rest of you guys!

eliseliselise

HSC
my 4unit test was dragged out of the firey pits of hell covered in it's own excretement!!! the kid who gets 100% in every 2+3u test was quivering in fear of a mark below 70%, and the resident asian threw his pen on his desk in forfeit within the first few minutes!

i aced GRAPHS!!! 15/15 for that part!! but as for that cross breed of polys/complex/random topic... *shudder*

it was on complex numbers, polynomials, conics, graphs, implicit stuff and this random impossible trig proof & went for an hour and a half. but i feel OK, coz i asked the supervisor teacher who was a maths teacher who worked in japan drinking fish semen for a few years whether or not it was NORMAL for people to fail 4unit and he said, "yes, certainly. if you don't fail at least once-- then you're REALLY REALLY WEIRD!!"

but i would have passed.

SAYOOnArA!

cccclaire

HSC
Had mine on Thursday, it was an ok-ish test, better than I was expecting anyway.

I was pissed off though, because I basically lost 8 marks (13%) because I couldn't remember the perpendicular distance formula. I also ran out of time (because I wasted heaps of time on curve sketching).

But I came out with a 72%, which pretty much ranks me 2nd (although one girl hasn't sat it yet).

tambourine

HSC
mine was on complex numbers, polynomials, curve sketching (graphs), conics and volumes
i got 63%...1st
i know the marks crap but the rank is sweet lol

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Very nice job fellas, yet to receive mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)