4 unit tutor needed (1 Viewer)

httton

HSC
about me:
- year 11
- passionate and driven
- i daresay fairly concrete knowledge (can do all questions from textbook from topics learnt with decent ease)
- selective
- finished 2unit hsc, nearly finish with 3unit prelim (still got some few things to solidify)
- poor exam skills/stress = bad marks so far (rank 15-20ish out of ~60 - no cumulamative ranks given as of yet, assessment marks ~65%?, average is like 40%. School rank 100's
- fairfield/cabramatta area.

anyone up for the challenge? i've never been to tutoring before.

thanks,

Last edited:

paulledinh

HSC
Hey there!
My name is Paul, I have been tutoring Extension1 and 2 Mathematics for the past 5 years (6 at the end of this year) of my life. I scored 98 in Extension 1 and 94 in Extension 2 Mathematics when I took my HSC and recently just completed my Actuarial Studies Degree. All my ex-students have gained excellent marks typically either a high band 5 or a band 6 and have gone into tertiary studies in Engineering/ Commerce/ Actuarial Studies/ Advanced Science and Mathematics.
Currently I hold the position of being the Mathematics Extension1 and 2 Tutor at North Shore Development Centre.
If you are keen on quality tutoring, please contact on 0403193197 or email me at paulledinh@hotmail.com
I typically charge $20/hr but prices are negotiable!

tshoe

HSC
Hi I'm Tyson from James Ruse class of 2011.
I am predominantly a Math tutor as my final school ranks were 15/157 for 3U Maths and 4/96 for 4U Maths.
I have had work experience as a teacher at a public school and would love to share my knowledge and exam techniques for you if you are keen.
I live around the Beverly Hills/Hurstville area and I would most prefer to tutor at a library such as Hurstville library.
My rate is $20-30 per hour (negotiable)
Email me if you're interested tysonxu@hotmail.com and I will get back to you =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)