• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

:( (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
is doing 2019/2020 Physics/CHem trial papers inferior?

SInce they have less experiance writing trial questions

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
I miss year 11 more than anything, never studied, never did assessments, hung out with friends, made extortionate sums of $$$ through illegal avenues, had the chillest teachers, but now I feel like I'm missing out on year 12 experiences by focusing heavily on school trying to get this stupid 99 atar. Anyway I'm excited for muck up week or as our school has dubbed it "Activities Week" lmao

nsw..wollongong

HSC
skill issue

nah fr that's tragic muck up week has been hyped for me by my family and friends and stuff since like year 3 😂😭

surely your year can organise something though even if its not through the school?
we're all wagging and going to the beach lmfao
but ur muck up week sounds cool what r u planning on doing?

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
we're all wagging and going to the beach lmfao
but ur muck up week sounds cool what r u planning on doing?
see that would probably be better than what we're doing

there's a few things planned like a scavenger hunt on the last day (with fucked up challenges), dress up themes, things like getting to school at like 730 and taking all the teachers parks etc. etc. but no big pranks or anything

I'm not involved in any planning of it because all the dropkicks have been dediating themselves to it for the last month lmaooo so there's probably a lot more stuff that I'm not aware of.

I wish there was a beach where I lived though I feel like I would go there all the time and never study so maybe its a good thing haha

nsw..wollongong

HSC
see that would probably be better than what we're doing

there's a few things planned like a scavenger hunt on the last day (with fucked up challenges), dress up themes, things like getting to school at like 730 and taking all the teachers parks etc. etc. but no big pranks or anything

I'm not involved in any planning of it because all the dropkicks have been dediating themselves to it for the last month lmaooo so there's probably a lot more stuff that I'm not aware of.

I wish there was a beach where I lived though I feel like I would go there all the time and never study so maybe its a good thing haha
that acc sounds like so much fun thooo, id show up in a clown outfit idc

also yes the beach is lovely but also terrible bc its so distracting 😍 idek how many hrs of study I've lost bc i just give up and go swimming

nsw..wollongong

HSC
same it’s tragic, and they’re saying they’ll like expel people if they do muck up week :(

obvs my friends will still do stuff anyway but like we won’t be able to do anything too good which sucks
expelling someone on the last week or the last day is dumb asf

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
skill issue

nah fr that's tragic muck up week has been hyped for me by my family and friends and stuff since like year 3 😂😭

surely your year can organise something though even if its not through the school?
Our muck up culture is being cancelled by the school
They're not letting us bring water balloons 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)