46/50 2014 Ext Eng Essay + Creative (Romanticism), Adv Creative (discovery friendly) (1 Viewer)

Chocolatebubble

HSC
Uni Grad
Essay
Cores used: Wuthering Heights, Keat's Poetry - To Autumn, Bright Star
Related material: Caspar Fredriech’s Mountain landscape with rainbow (painting), William Blake's London (poem)
I also have analysis on 'The Cloud' by Percy Shelly
Themes used:
  • Individuality - The power of emotion, oppression and injustice
  • Imagination - Imagination as an integral part of the human condition, celebration of nature and emotion, pantheism

Commented by previous state rankers, all gave very positive reviews. The essay has thorough analysis of structure and techniques. It's very easy to adapt to most essay topics, if you need help with doing so please ask anytime :)

Sample: You can ask for more

This conflict creates dissonance between the imagination and reality, as to obtain the "steadfastness" of the star he must forgo his emotions and thus the love he wishes to immortalize. As the persona recognizes the reality of his desire, he realizes that his ideals would only come fruit in his imagination.
The sharp contrast between the foreground and background is a separation symbolizing the spiritual and physical planes of existence. The interplay of opposites, such as dark and light highlights the dualist nature of the world. The mountain peak serves as both a symbol of salvation and a vector towards the rainbow, insinuating that the imagination is required for higher thinking and liberation.
However, not all Romantic texts were characterised solely by the imagination, emotion and nature’s relation to man. William Blake's “London” instead delves into social issues that affected the majority of people in England such as poverty, oppression and injustice as part of the romantic emphasis on the individual.
Creative

A gentleman recalls his experiences in Peterloo and the subsequent supernatural events that happen to him after to his friends at a cafe. Very heavy focus on liberty, imagination, individuality, supernatural, emotions, power of the people, historical context, and nature. Contains a letter so if they say 'make the letter an important blah' you can put more emphasis and make up things for it.

Fairly adaptable to most prompts/topics. Contains fairies so you can make up just about anything for it to fit - Heck, for the 2014 question I spun the biggest bs for it and i'm still embarrassed about it. Still did pretty good because fairy magic is romantic kek amirite.

I have 2 other creative pieces but I'm not too happy with them. I'll throw them in as well if you like.

The next morning I rose more inflamed, I dreamt nightmares plagued of trampled bodies and bloodied swords. Agitated and with a swollen heart I went riding in the early morning to Borsdane Wood. When I reached the woodlands, the weather darkened once more but did not cry.
birds began to sing wildly, sweetly, and without my control my horse, as if possessed, bounded off into the trees depite my frantic tugging.The sky slowly cleared, as golden pools of light peeked through the clouds and shimmered through the leaves, and I squinted, relinquishing control on my wild horse...
I don't endorse copying my work word for word, but take the analysis and transform it into your own, or gather inspo or lines to make your own great creative piece :) If I had written faster and more accurately (aka actually memorised the darn things), I would have a predictive mark of 47-48/50 according to my older (smarter) friends.

Please email me at stellawng97@gmail.com to buy/discuss!
I can do paypal or bank transfer

I'll be charging $10 for the essay, $7 for creative, 15$ for both. You may also buy specific paragraphs for 2.5$ each (eg. exclusively related material or core analysis)!

Adv Eng Creative (Belonging focus, but very good for discovery if you're good at adapting)
I might be selling my adv english essays as well, they have been marked and loved by a 2013 state ranker
(if only i memorised them T_T)

My belonging creative will be awesome for an adaptation for discovery so if you're interested, here's a link with preview and price
https://sellfy.com/p/Fg9h/

If you stalk my page on sellfy you can also find my julius caesar essay and yeats essay. I got an 88 mark for adv english due to faults on my part during exams, i've been told my essays are early-mid band 6 material. I only wrote 1-2.5 booklets per essay (~700 words) and I still got a decent mark, so imagine if I remembered everything //salty and bitter

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)