4majors for a double degree (1 Viewer)

yinyin

HSC
N/A
hey, im enrolled in B commerce N B arts degree. Just wondering whether i can do a double degree for B commerce ( finance n international business) and another double major for my arts degree ( chinese studies n international relation)?

thnxs.

Once more question, just wondering is there such thing as acceleration in uni? so dat i can finish my double degree earlier? thnxs in advance.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Yes, you can have 4 majors under comm/arts.

Yes, you can "accelerate" by overloading, which means taking more subjects per session than the normal load (which is 24 UOC). You'll only be permitted to undertake more than 27 UOC with special permission. I don't think you can do it in your first session though, I wouldn't suggest it anyway.

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
I know at usyd you can overload right away in uni if you do well in the HSC (99+) with permission from the faculty (I have a friend doing that for engg/commerce trying to finish in 4 years instead of 5). I'm not sure about UNSW, but you can definitely overload with permission after a couple semesters if you do well.

jakree_golf

HSC
wow yinyin, we're nearly doing the exact same majors lol..except that im intending to major in economics instead of finance (im doing eco / arts) =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)