4th Year Medical Student | 99.60 ATAR | Physics 95, Chemistry 94 (1 Viewer)

danier

HSC
Hi everyone!

I'm Daniel and I graduated in 2012 (Baulkham Hills High School) with an ATAR of 99.60 (Physics 95, Chemistry 94). I’m currently in my 4th year of studying medicine at UNSW and have been tutoring high school science subjects for about 3 years. I have taught over 50 students during this time mainly through my HSC holiday crash courses and I am currently looking for a few more permanent students to join me in 2016 for Year 7-10 Science or Preliminary/HSC Chemistry and Physics.

My preferred teaching format is a 2.5 hour class (quick 30 minute test, 1.5 hours theory with work booklet and 30 minutes question/revision time) with weekly homework tasks. However I am very flexible with lesson length/content depending on your personal needs – i.e. one of my students prefers classes focused just on theory whilst another has two 1.5-hour classes a week (one dedicated on theory and the other on questions).

Location and Price:

$40/hour for 1-on-1 tuition
$25/hour each for a 2-5 student class

I mainly tutor in the Hills/North Shore/Ryde/Strathfield regions but am available to tutor in all areas of Sydney - either at your home or at a public library. A lot of my past students have formed small classes with their friends and I usually prefer tutoring in reserved rooms at public libraries.

Email me at dhtuition@hotmail.com if you’re interested and feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions!

danier

HSC
Bump! I also offer an assessment editing/marking service due to demand from my students. I charge $30 per paper/assessment with unlimited edits and ongoing support with, at latest, a 24-hour turnaround (but will usually reply on the same day). The subjects I can offer are Year 7-10 Science, Preliminary/HSC Chemistry and Physics.

I work in a 4 step process:
1- Send me over the criteria and I lay out a methodology and draft process for you to write from
2- Finalise an original draft and send that through to me at least a week before its due date
3- I will mark/edit and provide feedback on changes
4- You take on board the changes and re-send the second draft and from there we will go back and forth until we have a final copy

Please contact me at dhtuition@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)