4th Year UNSW Medical Student - English, Modern History, Sciences. (1 Viewer)

lawsonung

HSC
Hi all!

My name is Lawson Ung and I am currently in my fourth year of combined medicine at the University of New South Wales. I also study International Relations within the faculty of Social Sciences. Recently I was accepted into the Bachelor of Science (Medicine) Honours program for next year.

Academic Credentials:
2009-2015: MBBS/B Sci (hons)/BA (International Relations)/ BA (hons).
2012: Awarded the Owen Harries Prize in International Relations for the best performance in upper-level international relations courses at undergraduate level. Also granted acceptance into the Bachelor of Science (Medicine) program, awarded to the top-30 applicants within the medicine cohort.
2008: HSC - top band in 8 subjects: English (advanced), Extension English, Extension II English, Modern History, History Extension, Mathematics, Mathematics Extension I, Chemistry.

To all those wondering, international relations combines the study of history, international politics and international law in a single discipline.

I am offering tutoring in all levels of English and history, and can be of assistance with biology and chemistry. I can also do group tutoring if that is what you prefer.

Tutoring is either online or at my home in South-West Sydney. I can also drive but this will cost slightly more. Call me on 0414 883 712, or contact via email (lawsonung@gmail.com) for more information, like rates and those sorts of things.

Have a great day everyone!
Lawson

Last edited:

priyashayla

HSC
N/A
hi im interested in tutoring for english . i'm currently in year 12 and doing extension 2 english .

Are you available for tutoring?

Thanks

lawsonung

HSC
Yes mate, I am available to tutor Extension II English.

Email or call me?

Lawson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)