4u/3u/2u Mathematics Private Tutoring; 3u 99 4u 97 (1 Viewer)

montygill

HSC
Hi, my name is Monty, I'm a 3rd year, going into Honours year, student at the University of Sydney, studying the Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics). I am offering tutoring for 2 unit, 3 unit and 4 unit HSC mathematics.

Services provided

Material wise, I have a much more than necessary amount of past papers and textbooks. Outside of that, being an actual mathematics student at university, and passionate about the subject in general, I aim to give the student a genuine understanding of the material, so he or she can tackle any question rather than only those similar to what he or she has seen before.

Credentials

I am experienced as I have been tutoring for 3 years.

High School:

- HSC ATAR 99.80 (Went to Baulkham Hills High school; have had much experience tutoring both Baulkham Hills High School and James Ruse High School students)
- 3U Maths 99
- 4U Maths 97
- 1st at Baulkham Hills High School in maths

University:

- University WAM at USYD of 92
- Awarded the Dean's Scholarship in Science (awarded to the top three students of each year)
- Listed on the 2011 Dean’s List of Excellence in Academic Achievement
- Awarded the 2011 University of Sydney Merit Prize
- Won a scholarship to undertake research at USYD over the summer and will be presenting my research at a national conference next year

If you are interested in getting tutoring, you can contact me via email or a call/text:
Email: monty.g@hotmail.com
Phone: 0432 421 291

Last edited:

faustian rose

HSC
I've already done the HSC, but I felt obligated to tell you how amazing you are for getting those marks.
Wow.
:)

Dariyoon

HSC
I went to school with this guy and he was very good at explaining to me how to tackle some of the more difficult hsc questions in a way that my teacher could not. I definitely recommend him

Jayson89

HSC
oh wow didnt know you were still tutoring, monty. Guys get in there quickly, monty's BEASTLY GOOD at maths, and a great teacher too. He used to explain to me those epically hard 4Unit questions which I couldn't get =)

montygill

HSC
oh wow didnt know you were still tutoring, monty. Guys get in there quickly, monty's BEASTLY GOOD at maths, and a great teacher too. He used to explain to me those epically hard 4Unit questions which I couldn't get =)
thanks jayson :)

cobRAJ

HSC
Highly recommend Monty. He was in my maths class, and topped every single maths test at Baulko. Outsmarted many of the teachers. If you want over 95, then go to this guy.
+1 from me.

roy23

HSC
N/A
tutored me for math and i did way better than i expected, he is really good at explaining concepts!!! would definitely recommend him

montygill

HSC
tutored me for math and i did way better than i expected, he is really good at explaining concepts!!! would definitely recommend him
Highly recommend Monty. He was in my maths class, and topped every single maths test at Baulko. Outsmarted many of the teachers. If you want over 95, then go to this guy.
+1 from me.
wow thanks for the compliments :)

l1bby

HSC
Hey monty, how much do you charge per hour for 2unit maths? and which area/s do you prefer?

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Monty! This guy is a legend. Anyone with a 90+ average mark in university maths is insane. Uni maths starts with 4unit maths in terms of what Monty is doing so you're well looked after here! Don't miss out guys!

montygill

HSC
Monty! This guy is a legend. Anyone with a 90+ average mark in university maths is insane. Uni maths starts with 4unit maths in terms of what Monty is doing so you're well looked after here! Don't miss out guys!
hey thanks clinton!

fionarykim

HSC
Im looking for s tutor for extension one and two maths!
Im just wondering where aboutd you live? And where u are willing to tutor?
Also what are your rates? Thanks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)