4U English, Modern History, 2U Religion and Drama Tutor Avaliable: 99+ ATAR (1 Viewer)

tjo176

HSC
Hi all :)

I have just finished Year 12 and am keen to offer my services as a tutor in just one or many of my completed subjects- it's completely up to you! I consider myself to be a patient, friendly and motivated individual and I shall try my hardest to best assist you.

I achieved an ATAR of 99.35 in the HSC, and a state rank (4th in Drama).
Other marks include 43 in Ext 1 Eng (After the Bomb), 92 in Adv English, 93 in Modern History (Electives: Germany, Riefenstahl and Conflict in Europe), 48 in English Ext 2, 96 in 2 Unit Religion and 98 in Drama.

I'm situated in Lane Cove so would be happy for students to come to mine, or alternatively meet in a library such as Lane Cove, Chatswood or the State Library. I am also happy to tutor multiple students in small groups if you would prefer to do so with friends. Currently I'm charging $25 an hour but fee's are negotiable. I have an array of notes and resources that I am happy to provide, as well as ongoing assistance via phone/internet outside of tutoring times when you have that odd question that needs answering! In addition to assistance with individual HSC subjects, I can also assist you in timetabling, study techniques and revision strategies that helped me achieve a 99+ Atar.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me here or alternatively via email at tjo17@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)