4Units Problem-Solving section (1 Viewer)

victorling

HSC
N/A
Hello! everyone!

post your 4u problems here!
i will try my best to answer your problems and help clarifying your messed understanding!

This is the 3rd problem-solving thread i posted after the ones in 2u and 3u

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
riemanns hypothesis
Don't worry, buchanan will tell you all about it. In fact, just go to the extramaths thingo thread within this forum, and you can see what he means.

victorling

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Grey Council
riemanns hypothesis
Don't worry, buchanan will tell you all about it. In fact, just go to the extramaths thingo thread within this forum, and you can see what he means.

umm..who is buchanan?:)

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Originally posted by victorling
umm..who is buchanan?:)
Check the "Appreciating the Beauty and Elegance (extracurricular topics)" forum to find out what the riemann hypothesis and who buchanan is

victorling

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Heinz
Check the "Appreciating the Beauty and Elegance (extracurricular topics)" forum to find out what the riemann hypothesis and who buchanan is

thx ...i have already found that who he is ...he is a threadstarter somewhere....:)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
riemanns hypothesis
proof im here a lil too often :(

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
his a teacher. Derek Robert Buchanan. Very wise, and he knows his shit. trust me. :)

he wants every one of his students/acquaintences to solve the riemann's hypothesis. Its this crazy hypothesis that if you solve you will win 100000 (or was it a million? whatever, you get money). :)

victorling

HSC
N/A
his a teacher. Derek Robert Buchanan. Very wise, and he knows his shit. trust me. :)

he wants every one of his students/acquaintences to solve the riemann's hypothesis. Its this crazy hypothesis that if you solve you will win 100000 (or was it a million? whatever, you get money). :)
ok...what kind of hypothesis is it? his hypothesis?

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Originally posted by victorling
lol
i wish i could solve it

btw, did keypadSDM solve it?:) :)
As goos as keypad is, i dont think anyones solved it so far.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
Heinz is right. lol, if someone HAD solved it, there wouldn't be a $100000 prize, now, would there?

man, i wish i was a maths genius. Mathmagician, as they say. :-\ and no, not a "work really hard and become good at maths" genius, but a "born so smart i can do riemann's hypothesis at the age of 10" kinda genius. :(

victorling

HSC
N/A
Heinz is right. lol, if someone HAD solved it, there wouldn't be a $100000 prize, now, would there?

man, i wish i was a maths genius. Mathmagician, as they say. :-\ and no, not a "work really hard and become good at maths" genius, but a "born so smart i can do riemann's hypothesis at the age of 10" kinda genius. :(
true
thats the dream of many students like us;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)