5 Things You Like (And Dislike) About Your School! (1 Viewer)

sexii_Can_I

In your shoe closet, contemplating life =)
HSC
Things I Like:

1. Quite good academically, usually just outside the top 10 (sometimes we get in there, the highest we've ever gotten as far as I know is 4)
3. The good teachers really know their stuff, AND have a real sense of humour. For the most part, we get treated like (almost) adults and not like mindless children in need of a patronising attitude.
4. Separate facilities for the seniors, e.g. sitting areas at recess and lunch, senior toilets, Year 12 common room with a fridge, microwave, TV, comfy hand-shaped seats. =D
5. In recent years the school has gotten a little less uptight, in general there's a more relaxed relationship with the teachers. Although that might just be because we're seniors now. O__o

Things I Dislike:

1. New entries seem to get dumber (and skankier, and generally more annoying) every year.
2. School is still preoccupied with "maintaining a good public image/reputation" and fails to realise we're far from a bunch of angelic little nerds. Oh, if they only knew...
3. Sometimes (since we're a selective school), you just marvel at how some people even managed to get in.
4. Because it's a girl school, we haven't been taught proper social conduct and thus get a little berserk whenever there's an adolescent male within a 50m radius. Which makes us prime targets for our pitiable excuse of a brother school, who think they're God's gift to women.
5. We're right next door to a school for social miscreants whose sweaty backs we have to shove up against in packed, stinking hot, peak hour trains every afternoon. They think they're the shit because they look like your average neighbourhood druggie, but they'll be wiping the dirt off our shoes in a few years time. ;)

BiancaMaree

HSC
5 things i like

1. its small
2. teachers are awesome
3. we have classes over vc
4. our year 11 study room
5. so many frees :)

5 thiings i dislike

1. how small it is.
2. i have to put up with lil kids ( central school)
3. no oppitunitys
4. no hot guys
5. not much sport or anything

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Like:

- Freedom
- (Some) Teachers
- Teaching Techniques
- Great opportunities
- Friendly Cohort

Dislike

- (Some) Teachers
- Travel Time involved

Thats it I think?

x_ekooC

HSC
Like:
1. Very small school means its easier to get one on one help when I need it.
2. Being so small means we're all very close to one another in the class.
3. Again, being small means the teachers (most) are awesome and are friends with each student.
4. ...
5. ...

Dislike:
1. Being small means there is a limit choice of subjects. Math and English are the basics anything else is done through Distance Education.
2. Traveling distance to school is a pain in the ass. Means early mornings and less time after school for study etc.
3. School resources suck.
4. Limited teaching staff
5. Not enough support for HSC students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)