50/50 4U English/ 99.85UAI/ 1st in school, offering ONLINE markings for English (1 Viewer)

at midnight 08

HSC
50/50 4U English/ 99.85UAI/ 1st in school, offering ONLINE markings for English

I am a tutor with five years experience tutoring students from Sydney’s top schools (Ruse, Sydney Boys/Girls, North Sydney Boys/Girls, Baulkham Hills, Hornsby Girls, MLC etc) across a variety of modules.

I am offering online help for year 11 and HSC English students.

Why I do this: because I find that students struggle the most when they are at home, alone, trying to complete an essay or assessment. This service will allow you to fit ‘tutoring’ around your own timetable without leaving your own home.

• The most successful students rely on excellent essays/responses. What's the use of all that face to face tutoring if you don't have a sophisticated essay to use in an assessment?

• As such, I will help you shape your essay into a top band response, ensuring that you are using:

o the right concepts/themes
o the most efficient structure
o suitable terminology/vocab for your module
o sophisticated language, and
o that you are discussing the right techniques in the right way.

• The aim is not to re-teach your core text or tell you what the characters are doing and who's who, you have your teachers to do that. I am looking to help you lift your response to a 13-15 out of 15.

UAI: 99.85/100 (2005)
50/50 English Ext II, 48/50 English Ext I, 96/100 English Adv. First in school for English.

Please note: This is not a service offering to write your essays FOR you. Plagiarism is unethical and any kind of academic dishonesty is not tolerated. There is also such a thing as karma.

It is advisable that we meet in person first. However most communications will be conducted via email, gmail chat or mobile phone.

My turn around will usually be less than 24 hours, however please let me know your time expectations as I do get quite busy during certain times of the high school academic year.

Please email me at at.midnight08@gmail.com if you are interested. Please include in your email, your modules and texts.

Last edited:

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Is this... free?
Don't know if the person is serious or legit based on the number of posts and minimal reviews but if you are actually serious, will you proof read essays for free :D? BOS would truly appreciate it.

at midnight 08

HSC
Hi :) The service is not free. Please email me for more details.

However I do offer students the chance to send me a paragraph of their work (no more than 300 words). I will mark it up for free to give them an idea of how I work and whether this service is suitable for them.

at midnight 08

HSC
For those students who prefer tutoring face to face, the old fashioned way, I also offer weekly lessons.
Please PM or email for details on dates/time/pricing. Would suit academic years 10-12.

at midnight 08

HSC
Thanks!! :)

HSC students: it's time to think about your trial essays!

For those who are unsure: the first paragraph of your essay will be marked for free (up to 300 words).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)