50 cent - candy shop (1 Viewer)

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
i reckon "get in my car" is mad wat u ppl think? Oh 1 question. Any1 no the song "Caught up" by Ja Rule ft Llyold Banks, it kool n all but is it just me who realises that but Ja is in Murder-INC n Banks in G-Unit n wouldnt 50 be pretty pissed off (which the Game got kicked out of G-Unit for betrayin 50 for sumthin?) or is the song just a remix?

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
hahaha its not lloyd banks, its lloyd you might have heard his song southside.
and the game is back in guint

HSC
MeehShanku said:
i reckon "get in my car" is mad wat u ppl think? Oh 1 question. Any1 no the song "Caught up" by Ja Rule ft Llyold Banks, it kool n all but is it just me who realises that but Ja is in Murder-INC n Banks in G-Unit n wouldnt 50 be pretty pissed off (which the Game got kicked out of G-Unit for betrayin 50 for sumthin?) or is the song just a remix?

lloyds an 18 yr old rnb dude in murder inc man, its him, not lloyd banks lol....notice how lloyd banks doesn't sing with that whiney 18 year old voice??? although on 8ball and mjg's 'forever' he sounds fkn mad

Last edited:

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
oh ok. i knew there was sumthin strange. Really the game is back? wasnt it on the day the game got kicked out 1 of 50 boyz got shot? neways y did he got kick out in the first place?

HSC
MeehShanku said:
oh ok. i knew there was sumthin strange. Really the game is back? wasnt it on the day the game got kicked out 1 of 50 boyz got shot? neways y did he got kick out in the first place?

conflicting egos....50's is bigger.

50 said game wasn't really welcome in g-unit anyway...dre put him in the camp coz it would make him sell...and it did.....but they back together...it was possibly a stupid little publicity stunt.

his not 'back in g unit' he just 'runs with them' theo nly members of g-unit are 50, banks, buck, yayo and olivia.

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
Oh ok. Theres so many different stories. I heard the reason y 50 kicked him out was because in 1 of the game's song 50 sang wif him n the game didnt want to write that 50 featured in the song. lol. 1 more thing, so none of 50 boyz got shot?

illmatic

NaS
HSC
olivia is like the equivalent of ashanti... wtf is up with that..

imo the whole situation with Game was staged

HSC
MeehShanku said:
Oh ok. Theres so many different stories. I heard the reason y 50 kicked him out was because in 1 of the game's song 50 sang wif him n the game didnt want to write that 50 featured in the song. lol. 1 more thing, so none of 50 boyz got shot?

there was a shoot out in front of hot 97 building but i dont think anyone got shot

7th Sign

HSC
ita a good song for a system

but i can think of betta

jodd by trick daddy
silly puddy by zion i
every ghetto by nas

7th Sign

HSC
but i also much add 50 cent as a rapper and game as a rapper are both shit....they both act like they were in with 2pac and shit....they were not.....get the yuckmouth game diss vid its very good.....

HSC
7th Sign said:
but i also much add 50 cent as a rapper and game as a rapper are both shit....they both act like they were in with 2pac and shit....they were not.....get the yuckmouth game diss vid its very good.....

yukmouths gay too but that video was pretty funny

the best G-Unit disses:

Joe Budden - Game OVer (Game Diss) - up there with the best disses ive ever heard

Joe Budden - Big Shot

Joe Budden - Heartbeatology

Jadakiss - Checkmate

benzinos disses just....sucked.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
7th Sign said:
ita a good song for a system

but i can think of betta

jodd by trick daddy
silly puddy by zion i
every ghetto by nas
da blow by lil jon

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
Lil' Jon Feat T.I & 8Ball - Get Your Weight Up

8Ball & MJG Feat T.I & Twista - Look At The Grillz
are u jus mentioning those or are you responding to

7th Sign said:
ita a good song for a system but i can think of betta
anyways this 8ball album sounds good, i must get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)