• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

50 shades of gay (1 Viewer)

Micro Reflex

HSC
So I went to Thailand recently with my family, overall it was a fun holiday but something unexpected happened. I met a girl on about the second last day we were there, she said she liked me, and I kinda liked her too. Since my family was out we decided to go back to my hotel room, everything was going nicely and I could tell she wanted to have sex with me. We went into my room and I turned the light off, this was bad move. She took my clothes off then I started to take her dress off, but I felt a bulge that I did not anticipate. At that moment I knew it was a dude but I kept going.. The only option was to go in from behind, I didn't see a problem at the time but I really wish he was more honest with me. It was good sex but i'm not sure how I feel about it now..

Is there something wrong with me? Am I gay for having sex with a dude but I thought it was a girl at first? Should I tell my mum?

hayabusaboston

HSC
bro dw hahahahahahaha a vast majority of guys have sexual thoughts/feelings about someone of the same sex, and given the opportunity would probably do something about those thoughts, but yea probably at most once. JUST to see what its like. Thats what i read in an article anyway.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Ummmm, no you aren't gay, I guess you could tell your mum if that's the kind of thing you'd want to, I wouldn't

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
bro dw hahahahahahaha a vast majority of guys have sexual thoughts/feelings about someone of the same sex, and given the opportunity would probably do something about those thoughts, but yea probably at most once. JUST to see what its like. Thats what i read in an article anyway.
fag alert

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Dafuq articles do u read?

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Is it weird that I have these thoughts/feelings about you? do you think we could do something about these thoughts? i've seen your belly button and it doesn't turn me off or anything, so you keen?

hayabusaboston

HSC
Is it weird that I have these thoughts/feelings about you? do you think we could do something about these thoughts? i've seen your belly button and it doesn't turn me off or anything, so you keen?

No.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)