500 things you would rather do than watch soccer (1 Viewer)

bearbuzzy

HSC
i would rather run 5km without a break... and my friend would rather watch beyonce's film clip "single ladies" a million times over

kuytbird

HSC
Hate to break it to you buddy, but 5 km aint that far....You could watch the players do twice that in a normal game....

And futsal is crazy. The touches and tricks are amazing.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
only thing i can think of is shoot the op in the face then kick him in the balls about 1000 times.

Mozza91

HSC
Play soccer it's one of those games that is always fun to play but boring to watch alot of the time

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Why be proud of it being the 'world' game? You do all realise the world is full of niggers, terrorists and jewsS????

\/anessa

HSC
Why be proud of it being the 'world' game? You do all realise the world is full of niggers, terrorists and jewsS????
Noble. :rolleyes:

Do you think that all of those whom you might regard as contemptible chose to be that way? These people cannot help being born into disadvantaged families, circumstances/surroundings and/or upbringing, often with little or no education. Many seek to the football field as at least a place of sanctuary if not a potentially rewarding experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)