:'( (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ok first i wanna say sorry to everyoone for resorting to these forums but hey im in desperate need of help and i cant afford a shrink.

my bf says i dont do enough for him and i dont make him feel loved. How do i convince him that i would kiss the ground he walks on?

"CLEVER NAME"

HSC
well, i dont know you or your bf, but these are some things to consider:

1. how often do you see him
2. how often do you call him
3. are you usually in a good mood when you see him/talk to him
4. do you share your intimate thoughts with him
5. do you ask for his opinion on things that matter
6. do you touch/hold each other when together
7. if he looks down, do you make a genuine attempt to get him to tell you whats wrong.

i'm not asking you to answer any of that.

you wouldent want to see a shrink (psych) about relationship problems anyway. community health care centers and educational instituations usually have free support networks for relationship counselling, which is what you would want.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
have you considered committment to some level?

ask him how he wants to be feel wanted by you, if not consider making him understand how you cherish this relationship with him.

but most of all be there when he really needs it. that will prove enough, i think.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
he wants anal.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
all you can really do without petting and feeding him too much is ask him why he doesnt feel loved. if you bend over backwards for him he'll always expect that. you need to have a good compromise in the relationship

artfag

Banned
HSC
actually kiss the ground that he walks on

Collin

HSC
N/A
We've already discussed your bf on msn ska and quite frankly I still think he's just fucking you around. Whatever happened to the 'this can't ever work out because of my past' thing.. ? Pffft.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
SKA said:
ok first i wanna say sorry to everyoone for resorting to these forums but hey im in desperate need of help and i cant afford a shrink.

my bf says i dont do enough for him and i dont make him feel loved. How do i convince him that i would kiss the ground he walks on?
dont
seriously, this is an ego thing, ill bet you any money.
tell him if he doesnt appreciate the woman you are, to simply fuck off/fuck himself, as you will not be doing so any more
then go find a hotter, nicer guy, and watch mr ex-bf fume

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
azzie said:
dont
seriously, this is an ego thing, ill bet you any money.
tell him if he doesnt appreciate the woman you are, to simply fuck off/fuck himself, as you will not be doing so any more
then go find a hotter, nicer guy, and watch mr ex-bf fume
yeah azzie's right SKA

your bf SKA is the same bf that broke off with you before? :(

he broke it again a second time im right?

see if you can see what's going on... he knows you really want him, but he doens't want you. maybe he's getting satisfaction from seeing someone "want" him that bad..

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Wow azzie that's pretty bitchy, maybe it sounds like that but you don't kno.. u're not in the situation...

Sometimes u kno u can feel like someone isn't showing much affection, sometimes a boyfriend or girlfriend should give their friend a little ego prop up...

Collin

HSC
N/A
This IS atleast the second time he's broken up with her, and plus she told me the other night that her bf doesn't want to go out with her, but doesn't want anyone else to fuck around with her either. What an egotistical dick.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
arr ok then in that case, i'm with azzie, this guy's a fag who's just gunna leave u dangling.
Sorry sometimes i miss things! forgive me bos community!!!

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
NTB, you're being mean to me recently. i dislike it.

ogmzergrush said:
Forgive me for being blunt, but he sounds like a cock. Run him over in your car, or steal a bus and use it.
yes. you are a smart man. i concur.

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
wow SKA, i agree with the majority of replies to this thread. your bf is a wang. he has ego problems and doesn't repsect you in the slightest....
breaking up with you twice. thats just not right. he should get over himself and leave you alone.

I think you should also realise what a dick this guy is and if he doesn't leave then you should thake the bull by the horns and say, fuck off mate. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Put the words "Break and Enter" and "Griveous Bodily Harm with Intent to Kill" to good use :)

Either that or firebomb his house and rip his wang off and feed it to the dog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)