55.40 uai estimated.. (1 Viewer)

im not sure about the within 10 marks part

yes u do need closure.

Just remember that
UWS uai's r low and
dont lose hope just cos u didnt get an offer for the main round, cos the other students who were offered a spot in Nursing in the main round can reject that offer!

monchhichi

HSC
can anyone tell me, will these subjects scale alright?

maths ext
music
ipt
chem
german continuers
english advance

im dying..

jubs_

HSC
If this is any consolation to you mate, here it goes.

the uai and hsc does not in any way determine your career and income status. there are many many people who dropped out of school in year ten, or have got a shitty uai rank, attended tafe or worked and made a living for them selves. its important to note that uni is not for everybody and alot of the a good majority of business people int he upper echelons of society are actually those that did not get a degree education. you dont need a degree to neccessarily get you some where in life. Dont be depressed by the masses of people who will get into law. as indicated by its uber high uai cutoff, it is an extremely competitive area of occupation and most wont make the big bucks or whatever. only the 'best'. if you apply yourself to something your interested in there are always other ways to get their. dont get your hopes down.

^ so true. A friend of mine got a 90+ UAI, got into law... dropped out.. wasnt for her. Meh.. dont know where she is now..not at uni, for sure.

monchhichi: im sure about chem and Maths... but not sure about the others

dapsycho

Sgt-Mike^^
HSC
yeahh i know there are many ways of becoming successful =p

this may sound stupid, but i really want to be around my girlfriend..

yeh dont worri, if u work hard, ull get to where u wanna be !

at least u wont have to worry about guys hitting on ur gf.. lol cos not many guys in Nursing, altho there are some... hawt~! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)