6/7 marker questions (1 Viewer)

x-v1n-x

ビンフレド >.<
HSC
How everyone is going to tackle those 6/7 markers. Would it be best to answer them in dotpoints/tables or in full sentences if you want to get full marks. I'm thinking about doing them in dotpoints but i kinda feel uneasy about it.
opinions?

poWerdrY

HSC
yeh, my teachers said that dotpoints are fine. but i dont have the guts to actually do it. seems too risky

leisl1990

HSC
obimoshman1234 said:
well i have success one book and all 6/7 markers are done full sentences mini essay sorta things
i wonder if its physically possible for us to write that much within the time frame.

Last edited:

dolbinau

HSC
Sentences. I don't know, I've never heard of using dot points before so It wouldn't feel 'right'.

Do you literally fill up every line with a dot point?

Rutherfordium

HSC
i dont see how you can get the right level of depth required for a 6/7 mark question with jsut using dot points

JamesTockuss

HSC
If it's a 6 marker, do 6 dot points. but make sure they actually contain info in each. it's easier to keep track of how many points you have raised/still need to raise

jcurry

HSC
use of diagrams and either dotpoints or sentences should be fine
its not an english test so i dont see the problem with doing dotpoints since they give the same info and take less time

tau281290

HSC
I write sentences in dot points, just make sure your dots flow. But I don't actually put the dot there unlike some ppl =P

Aaron.Judd

HSC
I write sentences and usualy write about twice as much as the space provided for the answer.

dolbinau

HSC
Aaron.Judd said:
I write sentences and usualy write about twice as much as the space provided for the answer.
Yeah, that isn't always a good thing. At least in Biology the marking guidelines specifically criticise this (I'd imagine it would be the same for Physics). Write smaller :p!

helper

HSC
N/A
dolbinau said:
Yeah, that isn't always a good thing. At least in Biology the marking guidelines specifically criticise this (I'd imagine it would be the same for Physics). Write smaller :p!
You won't be marked down for this at the moment but you will be marked down if the answer is not coherent. That means if you waffle on and do not have a structure to the response you won't receive full marks. It is not unheard of people writing 5-10 pages and receiving 1 because they don't address the question. Yes the marker reads the lot.

USe pictures and tables to help answer the question.

tau281290

HSC
It is not unheard of people writing 5-10 pages and receiving 1 because they don't address the question. Yes the marker reads the lot.
Wooooot! How often? 1 in 100000?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)