7-12 History tutoring (1 Viewer)

el gwapo

HSC
Hi everyone,

It seems to me those wanting to be tutored in history are very little, but whatever. No problem. I did Modern History (Germany, Ms. Riefenstahl and the Pacific) and Extension History in 2007 and both had Band 6 for them (92 and 45/50 respectively). Currently I am doing Education (Secondary)/Arts in The University of Sydney. I'm just about to finish my first year, if you want to know how I'm doing so far in uni I'm averaging distinction for my first year history units at the moment.

So why possibly me? I don't want to just stuff you with information or give you my notes from last year I'm really interested in developing a student's results, study methods and academic skills. Plus I believe history's underrated by many.

I live in the Hornsby area. I don't drive as of now but if you live near a train station in the North Shore or Northern Line I will travel there if needed. I start from $15/hour. If you're still interested contact me at renell@anderlecht-online.be

To summarize:
Renell Lope
First year university student
Tutoring in History 7-10, Modern History (Germany, Conflict in the Pacific, Leni Riefenstahl), Extension History (the historiography part)

Cheers,
RL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)