Cations- positive ions.
Anions-negative ions.

Sorry to answer :)

kassie123

HSC
Re: 7:15itis....

I'll start if you want...since ima le screwed for both tomorrow
umm..

Oh by the way how do you work out the latitude and longitude of a place if they ask you and there's a map of it?
Always get them wrong...

Anyone like to explain?

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Discuss the responses Australia made to the threat of communism in the post-war period.

Compare and contrast the differing views held by Australians on our involvement in the Vietnam war.

Explain the changing policies of the Australian government to Aboriginal Australians over time.

Describe Australia's role as a "Global Citizen" in the international world after WWII.

Refer to one PM that you have studied, and outline and explain a major policy initiated by this PM.

:)

jellybelly59

HSC

alrite this might sound wrong but my friend told me a way to remember it.... if ur a guy and u obviously have a penis it's all about it being "long" solves the problem cause ur penis dont go side ways... lol that leaves u with latitude with the line going across left and right... and remember its "a" before "o" so latitude first longtitude later

unreal09

HSC

alrite this might sound wrong but my friend told me a way to remember it.... if ur a guy and u obviously have a penis it's all about it being "long" solves the problem cause ur penis dont go side ways... lol that leaves u with latitude with the line going across left and right... and remember its "a" before "o" so latitude first longtitude later
Hahahaha, that's just what I need to be thinking.... I'll end up laughing during a long/latt question now.

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC

Kujah said:
Discuss the responses Australia made to the threat of communism in the post-war period.

Compare and contrast the differing views held by Australians on our involvement in the Vietnam war.

Explain the changing policies of the Australian government to Aboriginal Australians over time.

Describe Australia's role as a "Global Citizen" in the international world after WWII.

Refer to one PM that you have studied, and outline and explain a major policy initiated by this PM.

:)
1. SEATO/ANZUS Treaties..
Vietnam War
Korean War
Petrov Affair
am I missing anything?

5. Ben Chifley, Nationalisation
  • take control of banks (resulting in Commonwealth Bank)
  • transport (airlines)
  • education (ANU)
i'm sure theres more that I can't remember..

militiaman

HSC
lat = flat

As for your question, sounds more like a specific issue you did. I did mine on Air Quality in relation to coalmining in the Hunter Valley.

Couldn't be bothered to answer the question at the moment either (still revising, though I know pretty much everything).

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC

jellybelly59 said:
Alright.... why should we protect our dunes and what are local group, state government and federal government which help protect are dune systems?
We didn't learn dunes..
As said above, that would be your specific topic I'd say

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
what about colloquialisms &/or Jargon? Not sure on that one. :burn:
But cant wait for Maths going to :burn:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Maths is by far one of the easiest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)