70 going into 90 courseS? (1 Viewer)

Lavenderpup

HSC
try b.business/b. info tech which has an 88 last year or another combined or ...kuringai's?

HSC
transfer mate. Seeing as you're gonna be doing arts @ unsw, you can take advantage of their new internal transfer process. You won't have to worry about your ATAR dragging you down

Schoey93

HSC
Don't think so, but you can probably transfer later.
No. It is definitely "possible". But, in mathematics, what does the notion of possible mean?

It means that something may or may not happen. Therefore it ideally describes a 50%/50% split chance. So there is only AT BEST a 50% chance you will get in.

The probability goes down drastically when you consider UTS has the best B Bus (bachelor of business) degree in the country

P.S I would know; my Dad went to what is now UTS back in the day and he rakes in the cash as a CPA jokes. He actually earns $40 k gross a year. But he's lazy. HEHEHEHEHE :jump:

Freakstyler09

HSC
really?? but thats like 95 =(
and i only got 73.45 is there even a chance?
How do u even know ur gonna get 13 points for UTS, they didn't even send any notifications out this year and are u really starting uni next year or are u starting the HSC?

laila09

HSC
I was under the impression it wasn't possible to get 13 points at UTS as that is above the cap. Could be wrong?

Lostie29

HSC
argshhh =(
i wish i got a better atar, i was so certain that ill get 80 + atar
but it was a big downfall for me =(
aww wells
now i have to do is try and get into a good course =(
BUSINESS ARGSHHH
how come business and it together is 89
and business itself is 92

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
doubt it. I do know a guy who got 86UAI and got into a course that needed 96UAI....and he goes to UNSW

Lostie29

HSC
do you think UTS will be just a bit more generous? T.T
im so screwed guys

mirakon

nigga
HSC
is there a possibility or has it ever happened?
that a person with a 70+ atar being able to get into a low 90s course??
or isert impossible?

Like for business UTS? do yuo think thers a possibility the cut off will go down?
Anything is possible if you BELIEVE.

But seriously, highly unlikely. If you're talking about yourself, I still wish you luck however, I just don't think it's gonna happen.

Lostie29

HSC
Anything is possible if you BELIEVE.

But seriously, highly unlikely. If you're talking about yourself, I still wish you luck however, I just don't think it's gonna happen.
how about a 88 course?
from a 73.45? =(
farr i screwed up so badly ><

mirakon

nigga
HSC
how about a 88 course?
from a 73.45? =(
farr i screwed up so badly ><
To be honest I'm not too sure, but talk to the guys who know about caps etc.. If you're desperate to do a course, perhaps consider another Uni?

Lostie29

HSC
To be honest I'm not too sure, but talk to the guys who know about caps etc.. If you're desperate to do a course, perhaps consider another Uni?
yeah i would but theyre all in the high 80s to 90s..><
noww i can only do 78 ATAR UNSW, and im still scared i might not make it with a 73.45 ATAR, cause theres a high possibility it will rise T.T

Freakstyler09

HSC
yeah i would but theyre all in the high 80s to 90s..><
noww i can only do 78 ATAR UNSW, and im still scared i might not make it with a 73.45 ATAR, cause theres a high possibility it will rise T.T
U could always try your luck at begging the Dean to get in, I've known some people in the past that have done this and they made it in.

HSC
For fuck's sake, you guys are not helping by telling her all these semi-true anecdotal bullshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)