70 going into 90 courseS? (1 Viewer)

fliick

HSC
N/A
Principal's Rec?

Many retarded shits who got 60's got accepted into courses requiring 70/80 ATAR. But most of this was for Orange/Bathurst/Wollongong and the not so popular courses.

(+) And yeah, you can always try to go under the table, as everyone seems to be suggesting ;)

Last edited:

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
I was under the impression it wasn't possible to get 13 points at UTS as that is above the cap. Could be wrong?
inpUTS (UTS' EAS Scheme) gives 10 points for being a disadvantaged school or other reasons. On top of that, you are also eligible for subject bonus points which has a cap of 5.

I qualify for 14 points!

argshhh =(
i wish i got a better atar, i was so certain that ill get 80 + atar
but it was a big downfall for me =(
aww wells
now i have to do is try and get into a good course =(
BUSINESS ARGSHHH
how come business and it together is 89
and business itself is 92
You should go for BScIT/BBus. That's what I'm currently aiming for. I got in the 70's as well. If you don't like the IT side of things, you can drop it and do Business by itself.

Lostie29

HSC
You should go for BScIT/BBus. That's what I'm currently aiming for. I got in the 70's as well. If you don't like the IT side of things, you can drop it and do Business by itself.
yeah im trying to get into that too but thats still 89 still too high =

Last edited:

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
yeah im trying to get into that too but thats still 89 still too high =
You could still get in because there were vacancies in the main round. You might get lucky and get an offer in the main/late round.

Lostie29

HSC
You could still get in because there were vacancies in the main round. You might get lucky and get an offer in the main/late round.
cools =D are there always vacancies?
NICE =)
thanks for giving me hope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)