72-year-old pregnant to her grandson (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
A grandmother has shocked her friends and family after revealing she is having a baby with her own grandson.

Pearl Carter, 72, says she has never been happier after beginning an incestuous relationship with her 26-year-old grandchild Phil Bailey.

The pensioner, from Indiana, US, is using her pension to pay a surrogate mother so they can have a child, reports New Zealand's New Idea magazine.

She said: 'I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me.

'Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad.'

Her lover is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey - who she put up for adoption when she was 18-years-old.

When his mother passed away, Phil tracked down his long lost grandmother and they quickly fell in love.

Pearl told New Idea magazine: 'From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship.

'For the first time in years I felt sexually alive.'

It was during their second week together, after dinner and wine, that Pearl made her move.

'I called Phil into my bedroom, sat him on the bed, and then I leant over and kissed him,' she added.

'I expected rejection but instead he kissed me back.'

Phil revealed: 'I wanted to kiss her there and then. My feelings were overwhelming.

'I love Pearl with all my heart. I've always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I'm going to be a dad and I can't wait.

'Yes, we get laughed at and bullied when we go out and kiss in public but we don't care. You can't help who you fall for.'

The pair paid $54,000 (35,000) to find a surrogate mother and buy a donor egg to inseminate with Phil's sperm.

They placed an advert asking for an open-minded surrogate, and Roxanne Campbell applied.

'Initially I was shocked,' says Roxanne, 30. 'But they're a brilliant pair and I saw how much they loved each other. I know the baby will be loved too.'
Pearl said: 'I am finally going to be a mum and not forced to give up my child. Phil's going to be a great dad.

'I never in a million years thought at 72 I'd be 'pregnant' and in love with my grandson.

'I make no apologies and I believe God's given me a second chance.'
Telstra BigPond News and Weather

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Thinking of the family tree for this hurts my head and who knows what disbilities the child is gonna get.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Thinking of the family tree for this hurts my head and who knows what disbilities the child is gonna get.
LOL i was about to post the exact thing

HSC
This is just wrong in so many ways, no number can describe it; hence I'll make one up:

Khabatazillion.

00acissej

HSC
dude.
that's GROSS.
the poor child will have identity issues.
His Grandma is his MOTHER
and his Mother will be his GRANDMOTHER

that's one screwed up family.:uhoh:

Scissors

HSC
good for them: age is only a number. i hope it works outs.

oh fuck, that's his grandma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)