7th Heaven (1 Viewer)

Seabiscuit

HSC
Argghh!!! 7th Heaven is usually a really bad show, but today's episode is terrible!! In today's episode Ruthie "became a woman" and they went on and on about it! They based a whole show on that!!! WHY??! And then they all went sentimental and melodramatic over her "becoming a woman". As if anyone cares!
And omg.. they have like a family discussion about it, and make a mention of a "celebration". What the??!

This is a new low.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
7th heaven was always only eye candy....
there was nothing interesting about the show lol

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
every show like that that has a little girl in it will have an episode about periods. They're running out of storylines though they should just quit while theyre ahead. even though they arent...

astro

HSC
their story lines are cliched...there's no plot....they're like the brady bunch, onli worse....i really don't see why they've stayed on the air for this long....

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
i feel i need to have a bath after having watched that show, which is only ever for about 3 minutes during ad breaks for other shows. it just feels too wholesome and i can't stand it.

for a while all the father seemed to say was: "do you want to talk about it?" He would say this to every single character about something as if it was his job as a 'man of god' to pry into people's lives.

actually i haven't seen any of it since he decided to go rebel and reject god and strum his guitar. i was so pissed off because all the mother could do was act inept and the other kids were pussy's as well. in fact the whole scenarioi looked like an 'Ameican Beauty' rip-off.

though i will say this, most of the chicks are hot. though this alone will never make a show good
eg: home and away, charmed, the L word, gilmore girls, dawsons creek

Kittycat

HSC
I remembered not that long after Sept 11, they made this show about this Muslim girl being picked on at school, how she hid in their house & how they encouraged her to stand up for herself.
I was like :jaw:. I mean sure, great message but.....do they have to make a show just about it?
7th Heaven is crap these days. I remember that at first (before they were put in to the time slot they are in now where they used to be on at middays) it was a lot better.

Originally posted by dark`secrets
is someone pregnant?
Yeah I think...

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
This is a terrible show.
All their storylines are so unrealistic...
There was a show on smoking and the dangers of it. I think someone was hospitalised for a disease related to smoking and someone's house burnt down due to a cigarette being still lighted when they left....
I know that they try to get messages across, but their stories need to be more realistic. It's like they try to cram in every possible thing that can arise from one particular thing....
But yeah, i still watch it sometimes...:rolleyes:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by hyperbole
This is a terrible show.
All their storylines are so unrealistic...
There was a show on smoking and the dangers of it. I think someone was hospitalised for a disease related to smoking and someone's house burnt down due to a cigarette being still lighted when they left....
I know that they try to get messages across, but their stories need to be more realistic. It's like they try to cram in every possible thing that can arise from one particular thing....
But yeah, i still watch it sometimes...:rolleyes:
agreed!.. how totally unrealistic..the whole show just pisses me off- for one thing never has my family ever sat down in a "family meeting" scenario to 'discuss' anything ughh!! (i'm not aware of other families that do this either) ... i hate this show!

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
agreed!.. how totally unrealistic..the whole show just pisses me off- for one thing never has my family ever sat down in a "family meeting" scenario to 'discuss' anything ughh!! (i'm not aware of other families that do this either) ... i hate this show!
not to mention that some of the acting is appalling

aditya

HSC
im sorry... are u blind?

lol... two words... JESSICA BEIL!!!

FUCUCUCUCUCCKCKCKKC!!!!

she is soooooo damn hot in that professional outfit!! DAMN!

cmon... u gotta keep her on just for taht

rubylotus11

Originally posted by Seabiscuit they all went sentimental and melodramatic over her "becoming a woman". As if anyone cares!
And omg.. they have like a family discussion about it, and make a mention of a "celebration". What the??!

I know! I was cracking up when the brother's gave her a hug at the end of the show. I mean let's be a little realistic, I didn't get any hug from my brother when I became a "woman". So funny...

giraffe

Originally posted by eLmo
for one thing never has my family ever sat down in a "family meeting" scenario to 'discuss' anything ughh!! (i'm not aware of other families that do this either)
speak for yourself, my family often gathers together behind the stables to discuss things like leaf quality and sometimes gossip about the zebras. but dont tell the zebras!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I watched it last night.... I would have literally killed my mum if the whole family knew i was a "woman" and we were having a special dinner lol! WTF!!!

It is far too wholesome.... but all those bible belt yankies love it to bits and that's why they are making more episodes lol.

Why is Lucy and her husband still living at home? I mean, did it occur to them to move out? And now she is preggers perhaps? They got engaged a couple of weeks ago, married really quickly, and now she might be preggers.... what a load of crap. And I wouldn't want to be married and still living at home lol.

Does Lucy have a job or is she still at college? Why do they all get married so young lol.

It's such a screwy show... I never used to watch it until I moved to Sydney and now don't have pay tv.

Plus why do they always go to their family pharmacist to buy things that will embarass them lol, like the pregnancy test and ruthie's tampons!!! Haven't they heard of a supermarket?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Whenever they are in a scene they just say "Yeah, ..." and then repeat a question someone else just asks, and then everyone else just chuckles and smiles and the scene changes... no wonder they are dumb kids nobody ever answers their questions, they just laugh inanely.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
most of the kids (except ruthie) need a good yelling at...all spoilt good for nothings...at least mr Beils is good to look at
ruthie deserves it as much as all the rest! shes such a little shit!

and yeh. who is mr Beils?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)