92 (Or Even 90) ATAR still Possible (1 Viewer)

OlajideOika

HSC
Hey guys I go to a top 50 ranked school in NSW and was wondering would it still be possible to get a 92 atar despite my ranks before trials.

Chem 45/100
Bio 51/87
Eco 33/55
Math Adv 70/100
Eng Adv 110/182

Would It still be possible to pull it back to get a 90 or 92 ATAR or am I too far in the deep end?

Last edited:

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Assuming that Math refers to Mathematics Advanced and Eng refers to English Advanced, your current performance seems to be consistent with an ATAR in the low to mid 80's range.

While your current position in each of your subjects is not necessarily of a bad standard (you seem to be doing somewhat well in most of your subjects), it is unlikely to be on track with your ATAR goal at this stage. Biology appears to be your lowest-performing subject, and would be the one that is hindering your pursuit of your desired ATAR the most. Because of this, it is important to ensure that you maximise your preparations for your Biology trial exam and HSC exam. Of course, the same advice applies to the rest of your subjects. Favourable performance in your trial exams would allow you to improve your ranks, placing you in a more comfortable position as you approach your HSC exams.

This brings us to the fact that you still have a chance of achieving a 90-92 ATAR. While it may be a challenge, keep in mind that you have an opportunity to consolidate your ranks in each of your subjects by performing at a high standard in your trial exams, not to mention the fact that your HSC exams contribute 50% of your overall HSC marks for your subjects, making them a great opportunity for you to make a comeback.

I hope this helps! :D

OlajideOika

HSC
Assuming that Math refers to Mathematics Advanced and Eng refers to English Advanced, your current performance seems to be consistent with an ATAR in the low to mid 80's range.

While your current position in each of your subjects is not necessarily of a bad standard (you seem to be doing somewhat well in most of your subjects), it is unlikely to be on track with your ATAR goal at this stage. Biology appears to be your lowest-performing subject, and would be the one that is hindering your pursuit of your desired ATAR the most. Because of this, it is important to ensure that you maximise your preparations for your Biology trial exam and HSC exam. Of course, the same advice applies to the rest of your subjects. Favourable performance in your trial exams would allow you to improve your ranks, placing you in a more comfortable position as you approach your HSC exams.

This brings us to the fact that you still have a chance of achieving a 90-92 ATAR. While it may be a challenge, keep in mind that you have an opportunity to consolidate your ranks in each of your subjects by performing at a high standard in your trial exams, not to mention the fact that your HSC exams contribute 50% of your overall HSC marks for your subjects, making them a great opportunity for you to make a comeback.

I hope this helps! :D
Yeh thanks, that helps a lot, I really want to get at least a 90 so im gonna have to grind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)