• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

95+ Uai (1 Viewer)

geoff18

HSC
after reading the 100 uai im just wondering whether it is possible to get a 95+ uai if ur like rank average in the skl (that is eg 30 ppl in claa u rank 10-20) i mean there are some really crazy ppl in subjects like enlgish and i don't think i have a chance to compete with them for the top 10 places and so yeh just wondering if ur ranked in the middle or like just or above average is it still possible to get a 90-100 Uai btw my skl is in the top 20 table thingy

HSC
well looking on a general level, i would say that there is a high improbability. What i mean is, it would be very unlikely to happen. But being that your school is ranked top 20, and that it would mean that say your were average there, it would/could put you first in an average school. Also the fact that the student would all bring up the chain, as in, you wouldn't have many/any low ranking overall students, so it could be a good possibility that even if you in the middle, you could still pull off a 95+, but in my point of view, i would say that it is still A LONG way from achievable, but don't let my views stop you for aiming and taking a shot.

tennille

HSC
People go to average schools (ranked over 300, for example) and may be mainly ranked in the top 10 (although in some subjects, may not be) and they still manage to achieve over 95. So considering he goes to a well ranked school and is ranked average in most of his subjects, I still think he has a chance at getting over 90, as long as he does well in his exams. It really depends how well the students are performing in his school.

flamhorn

HSC
Of course you can. I'm averaging (around 50/180) at my top 20 selective school and my UAI estimate's APPROXIMATELY 98.7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)