96 ATAR Northern Beaches and North Shore Tutor (1 Viewer)

gilly_bean

HSC
Hi!

I'm a 19 year old university student currently studying a Bachelor of Law (Honours)/Bachelor of Arts Degree at The Australian National University (however I will be in Sydney for the next few months). As someone who went from an average performing student to receiving exceptionally high marks, I know the skills and dedication it takes succeed in school and excited to pass these skills on to other students.

I have had experience tutoring students throughout high school in a variety of subjects. I also have extensive experience marking essays and providing feedback.

I received an ATAR of 96, placing me in the top 4% of the state of NSW. I also received band 6's (a mark of 90+) in the following subjects: English Advanced, Ancient History, Legal Studies and History Extension. I also received exemplary marks in Modern History and English Extension 1, for both of which I was 1 mark off a band 6.

I prefer to give structured practical lessons that help students hone and improve their skills and technique. This could include things like going over questions together and correcting essays to give immediate feedback. I also understand that every student learns differently and effective in accommodating these needs.

I am particularly skilled at helping students improve their essay writing ability and time management skills (which is vital for HSC exams) as well as effectively understand and memorise content in particularly content heavy subjects.

I am also able to provide students with an extensive array of notes and exemplar answers for me and other high achieving students.

I live in North Narrabeen and am available for tutoring sessions most afternoons and weekends.

I am also available over skype and email for tutoring sessions or essay marking and feedback.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via my email (gillian.ferguson98@gmail.com) or call me at 0412234840

My standard rate is $25 an hour, however this can be negotiated!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)