96% for first art making assessment (1 Viewer)

DaveYoung

Awesome
HSC
Bummed that I didn't get 100% as Art is the main reason I'm still at school, but can't complain as I did get top of the class.

Still, I'll completely dominate the final Board of Studies marking, so it's all good.

Just felt like posting, although I'm sure there are people here that'll dominate me...but still.

jessyy

HSC
im not really phased if i dont get top of the class for art, my main goal is to get into art express. but good on you for getting 96%

DaveYoung

Awesome
HSC
jessyy said:
my main goal is to get into art express. but good on you for getting 96%
Well thankyou very much. :)

I'm really interested in getting into Art Express as well, and I think I can. I'm positive I can get the mark for it, and it's not a very cliche subject matter (nothing environmental or political).

Just seeing my creation on a wall in some building would be so sweet :p

jessyy

HSC
what are you basing your major around?

im doing split personality and the unpredictabilty shown by those affected by it.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
I have a hard marking teacher for art... grr
In Art Express there were groups of kids huddling on the floor around artworks trying to sketch and make notes on it.
Wish it was my artwork:D

Meen

HSC
Good work!
How much of that was in VAPD log stuff, and how much in actual art making.
I always fail that part, haha. Planning isn't my fortay.

MadamGuilia

HSC
DaveYoung said:
Bummed that I didn't get 100% as Art is the main reason I'm still at school, but can't complain as I did get top of the class.

Still, I'll completely dominate the final Board of Studies marking, so it's all good.

Just felt like posting, although I'm sure there are people here that'll dominate me...but still.
Gheesh, sounds to me like a bit of gloating, eh?!

"I'll completely dominate the final board of studies marking..."

Hmmm, well good on you, while the rest of us get put down. :)

Don't get me wrong, there's always gotta be a gloater, or someone who misunderstands someone as being one. 'Sall good, I think I just don't understand what you're trying to say! Enlighten me, would ya ;)

Good on you for getting those marks, you obviously are very talented and I am happy that you are fortunate in having these results.

tangotrace

SUPER HERO
HSC
AH! 98%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in your face! haha :p na, good on ya :) i love being on here seeing others excelling as well. in my class there's really no competition to judge myself against. haha that sounds so big-headed and sorry, but its true :S

*Drama-Queen*

HSC
i got 100% for my first and second art in progress marks and then 98% in trials...mmm...i'd love to get into art express!!! What a goal!

insomniac90

7/9/08
HSC
LOL ME TOO!

100% for both assessments. although only 94% for trials. darn i was bummed.

rach19

HSC
Congrats! I got 94% got beaten for 1st by 1 mark but it want my most studied for subject hopefully top the exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)