97.35 ATAR student offering Maths/Legal Studies tutoring - First lesson FREE (1 Viewer)

bmacedo

HSC
Hey guys,

I finished my HSC last year and received an ATAR of 97.35, with band 6 in both subjects I'm offering tutoring in - Maths and Legal Studies.

I completed Extension 2 Mathematics, but I prefer to tutor years 7-10 Mathematics or preliminary/HSC 2-unit Mathematics. I'm quite passionate about Maths and enjoy it a lot, and I promise to do everything in my ability to help my students understand, feel confident in, and enjoy Maths too (because that's the way it should be ;)).

I'm also willing to assist students specifically with their Legal Studies essays (whether class tasks, assignments or exam preparation), as essay-writing is such an essential part of the course and one that I know a lot of my classmates struggled with. I would meet up with students and read through their essays, helping them to achieve the correct structure and format, correct use of legal terminology, a well-balanced and thought-through argument, and, obviously, correct grammar and spelling.

The first meet-up session would be free, so that I can get a sense of where you are at, what areas you're struggling with, and also for you to determine whether or not you feel comfortable around me, because I think that's very important if I'm going to be tutoring you. If you want to continue, my min. rate is $25/hr, varying slightly depending on my traveling expenses. I live in the Homebush area but I'm willing to travel long distances to meet my students. Traveling would be done by train and bus so meeting places near these transport lines would be helpful, but not essential.

I look forward to helping you guys reach your full potential :). Reply or PM me if you're interested or want more info.

Becky

lizzay2814

HSC
what subjects did you do and what marks were you getting to get that atar? that is my exact goal atar haha :)

enoilgam

HSC
what subjects did you do and what marks were you getting to get that atar? that is my exact goal atar haha :)
I think you might be better off making your own thread inquiring about marks/ranks needed for 97.35, considering this person hasnt visited the site in almost 2 years ago.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)