97.4 $4 HSC Chem|Physics|Free Premium Advanced English Essays| Premium Notes SALE (1 Viewer)

phamtom44

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,
I am a 2014 HSC Graduate with an ATAR of 97.4. I am selling a set of very high quality notes for Physics, Chemistry and I am also giving away free full mark English Advanced Essays/Creatives. :smile:

Samples are available at my website including purchase links: http://nerdlandjptp.weebly.com/

A direct link to my Sellfy Store: https://sellfy.com/NERDLANDHSCJP

For more information please enquire below or email me at josh.pham14@gmail.com Thanks!

All payments via PayPal or Bank Deposit. All notes $4 a module.

With the vast amount of resources for sale, why purchase my notes?

My notes are:
Composed and compiled from an analysis of every subject related resource obtainable:
These include textbooks, the advice and knowledge of experienced teachers, and a cascade of reliable, valid and up-to-date information available on the internet.

Comprehensive yet concise:
These notes address every facet of their respective subject syllabi in depth, whilst at the most being 20 pages in length per module. 13 years of HSC questions were examined and completed before my final HSC exams, including various other Catholic and Independent papers, and each time any mistakes or missing knowledge was added to the notes.

Student oriented, well structured and conducive to learning:
Every syllabus point for each subject is a potential question, and each set of notes are written in a way that answers these dot points, directly, relevantly and concisely, in accordance with the HSC verb presented. Specific sets of notes contain interesting past HSC questions, and answers to short and long response questions which received full marks.The notes are neatly spaced and well structured. Our notes, especially the HSC science notes are heavily dot pointed and diagrammed to promote student learning and understanding.

Very reasonably priced:
I know what it's like to go through high school. I lacked a job in high school and I didn't want to spend money on resources unless I was convinced that they would in fact benefit our learning and help us to achieve higher marks. I aim to provide HSC resources of the highest quality at very reasonable prices.

They worked for me:
I didn't get Physics or Chemistry tuition and solely relied on gathering information, writing notes, gaining an erudite understanding and using past papers to obtain excellent marks in the subjects I am selling resources for.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)