98.45 ATAR CHEAP STUDY PACKAGES (1 Viewer)

Noomill

HSC
Hey there!

I just graduated from a highly selective school with an ATAR of 98.45 and will be selling cheap and extensive notes for all my subjects!

- ENGLISH ADVANCED
Common Module: Rosemary Dobson's poems ONLY $15

Includes:
- 20/20 essay
- 25-page analysis of every poem
- 14-page class notes on Summer's End, Cock Crow and Young Girl at a Window

Module A: Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf and The Hours by Stephen Daldry ONLY $20
- 20/20 essay
- 106-page analysis (FULL GUIDE) (This hands down was the reason I was able to succeed in this module. It includes ONE YEAR'S WORK to construct these extensive QUOTE BANKS, FILM TECHNIQUES + ANALYSIS, THEMES, CHARACTERS, UNIQUE AND RARE ANALYSIS ON BOTH TEXTS WHICH HAS IMPRESSED NUMEROUS TEACHERS AND MUCH MORE)
- 17 critical readings
- 11-page easy to follow comparison between texts

Module B: King Henry IV Part 1 by Shakespeare ONLY $20
- 19/20 essay
- 162-page analysis (FULL GUIDE). (Again, this was the main reason for my success in this complex module. It includes DETAILED, NEARLY EVERY LINE ANALYSIS FOLLOWED BY EXTENSIVE AND SOPHISTICATED NOTES ON CHARACTERS, RELEVANCE TO THE SYLLABUS, THEME BREAKDOWNS AND MUCH MORE. This has been compiled across the WHOLE YEAR, continually refined and added to guarantee the most COMPLETE AND DETAILED STUDY PACKAGE.
- 1 practice essay
- 15-page themes + character breakdowns
- 14 critical readings

Module C: Creatives ONLY $15
- 5 exemplar pieces

- ENGLISH EXTENSION 1
Elective: Worlds of Upheaval ONLY $20

- 25/25 essay
- 35-pages Dr Faustus notes
- 25-pages breakdown of Frankenstein and Dr Faustus (INCLUDES QUOTE BANKS, COMPARISON IN RELATION TO THE TOP BAND MARKING CRITERIA)
- 5-pages Waiting for Godot class notes
- 23-pages Frankenstein class notes
- 12 critical readings on Frankenstein
- 4 critical readings on Waiting for Godot
- 3 critical readings on Dr Faustus

(This study package was my bible during and before the HSC. It was all I used during my studies as it contains the most comprehensive and articulate analysis out there compiled from HSC MARKERS, TEACHERS, TUTORS, SCHOLARLY ARTICLES AND PAST SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS ). This will without a doubt save you a massive amount of time, allowing you to work on grasping key concepts and practising your own essays - with this guiding you every step of the way. )

BIOLOGY
These notes are written under EVERY SYLLABUS DOT POINT with extensive detail as well as relevant examples. I assure you these will guide you tremendously in your HSC year, as all information is structured in an ordered and logical way.

This includes:
  • 40 pages of MODULE 5
  • 24 pages of MODULE 6
  • 40 pages of MODULE 7
  • 20 pages of MODULE 8
  • 109 PAGE PASS CARDS!!!!
A total of 233 PAGES!

THE WHOLE BIOLOGY PACKAGE WILL BE ONLY $20!

MATHEMATICS

I understand that maths is a subject that requires extensive practice to master the skills learnt - however, I also believe that with a good set of study notes to guide you, it will make your study journey much easier and more productive!!! My handwritten notes which I have scanned and put together have been compiled over the last year, consisting of ALL REQUIRED FORMULAS, APPROPRIATE DIAGRAMS, EXPLANATIONS, EXAMPLES WHERE RELEVANT AND EXTENSIVE DETAIL to ensure the concepts will be definitely mastered after application.

The study package will include ALL TOPICS IN LINED WITH THE NEW MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS!!!

ONLY $15 - Mathematics Advanced - 57 pages

ONLY $10 - Mathematics Extension 1: 24 pages

PDHPE - ALL FOR $20

With the tremendous amount and complex nature of the content in this subject, it is easy to get overwhelmed. Hence, I have compiled all the notes that have helped me succeed in PDHPE. They are structured in a logical and ordered way, ensuring optimal study!

Extensive detail
and examples are the basis of these notes and should be included in all your responses - this study package will ensure you will never have to look far to find what you are looking for!

I understand that PDHPE is not all about remembering content - it is about your application to a variety of questions and scenarios. Hence, included in these study packages are not only detailed notes on the syllabus dot points but also EXEMPLAR EXTENDED RESPONSES, STATISTICS AND GRAPHS, CLEAR AND ENGAGING EXAMPLES, SUMMARY QUESTIONS + ANSWERS, CASE STUDIES AND MUCH MORE!!!

CORE 1 - HEALTH PRIORITIES

• 51-page notes on Health Priorities in Australia
  • 11 pages of MEASURING HEALTH STATUS summarised
  • 10 page of tables and graphs from health reports (ESSENTIAL IN M.C QUESTIONS!!!)
  • 4 pages on identifying priority health issues (NOTES)
  • 6 pages on groups experiencing health inequities FOCUS ON ATSI (NOTES + EXEMPLAR EXTENDED RESPONSES)
  • 7-page SUMMARY QUESTIONS + EXEMPLAR EXTENDED RESPONSES on CVD, cancer and mental illness
  • CANCER (lung, skin and breast) mind map
  • MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS AND ILLNESSES mind map

CORE 2 - FACTORS AFFECTING PERFORMANCE
  • 52-page notes on Factors affecting performance
  • Past HSC questions - EXEMPLAR EXTENDED RESPONSES
  • 3 page summary on “Psychological strategies to enhance motivation and manage anxiety”
  • 4-page notes on recovery strategies BASED ON DIFFERENT SPORTS + exemplar extended responses (PERFECT FOR EXAMPLES!!!)
  • 9 pages on SUPPLEMENTATION (SUMMARY)
  • 4 pages on NUTRITION vs PERFORMANCE + EXEMPLAR EXTENDED RESPONSES
  • 9554 words, 25/25 extended response on “How does the acquisition of skill affect performance?” (FULL MARK ASSIGNMENT)
SPORTS MEDICINE
  • 70+ page notes
EXTRAS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
  • 10 pages of possible/past HSC style questions (NEARLY 100 QUESTIONS FROM VARIOUS SOURCES) - practice is CRITICAL IN THIS CONTENT HEAVY SUBJECT.
  • PDHPE VERBS list

CONTACT BEST THROUGH EMAIL noomillshorn@gmail.com :))

All the best!!!

Last edited:

Numill Shorn

HSC
Hey everyone!

With the new term fast approaching it is the time to get all your subject notes on track! I have super CHEAP AND COMPREHENSIVE notes for sale!!!
All notes have been compiled from NUMEROUS TEXTBOOKS, TOP TUTORS, SELECTIVE SCHOOL TEACHERS, PAST SCHOLARS AND FROM ACADEMIC SOURCES for OVER A YEAR ❣

These have helped me achieve an atar of 98.45!

📙ENGLISH ADVANCED (95)
ONLY $20 for each module!

📌ROSEMARY DOBSON extensive notes + exemplar essays

📌MRS DALLOWAY AND THE HOURS FULL GUIDE (106 page-notes + exemplar essays + critical readings + quote banks + summary sheets + film analysis + MUCH MORE)

📌 KING HENRY IV PART 1 FULL GUIDE (notes + exemplar essays + critical readings + quotes + line by line analysis (162 pages) + character breakdowns + context study + MUCH MORE)

📌MODULE C CREATIVES (creatives, discursives, reflections and study guides)

📗ENGLISH EXTENSION (48)

📌LITERARY WORLDS (23/25 trials essay + question) $10
📌WORLDS OF UPHEAVAL (23 pages of Frankenstein + 5 page-Waiting for Godot + 35 pages-Dr Faustus notes + 20+ critical readings +25 page text breakdown and joint analysis + exemplar essays + MUCH MORE!!) $20

🧮 MATHS ADVANCED (97)

📌57 page FULL SYLLABUS GUIDE (notes + all required formulas + diagrams + examples) $15

- handwritten but scanned into a PDF

🧮 MATHS EXTENSION 1 (46)

📌24 pages FULL SYLLABUS GUIDE (notes + all required formulas + diagrams + examples) $10

- handwritten but scanned into a PDF

🧬 BIOLOGY (88)
EVERYTHING FOR ONLY $20

📌85 PAGES OF NOTES FOR ALL MODULES! (COVERS EVERY SYLLABUS DOT POINT IN EXTENSIVE DETAIL!!)
📌13 practice papers + solutions
📌Working scientifically notes

🏃‍♀️PDHPE (93)
EVERYTHING FOR ONLY $20

📌 CORE 1 + CORE 2 Complete study package (all you need for this subject)
- 2 main content booklets (50+ pages EACH)
- exemplar responses, statistics, common multiple-choice questions + full mark assignment + diagrams + side by side comparison + extensive research + MUCH MORE!!!❣
• OPTION- Sports medicine 78-page notes

Please PM me, reply down below or email me on numillshorn@gmail.com if interested ❤

All the best! 🥰

NxtGen

HSC
Gosh.. so many ppl selling their notes on this forum, hard choice to know the best resource/claim. How could I prove it that your notes are ACEs and you are as you said, 98.45 :confused2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)