98.7 ATAR Economics tutoring!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

J

jasonzhong175

ECONOMICS TUTORING!!!!!! (AND JUNIOR SCHOOL SUBJECTS i.e. Maths)

FORT STREET HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE 2009

ATAR: 98.7

Economics: 93
Mathematics Extension 2: 92
Mathematics Extension 1: 93

INFO

- Teaching HSC Economics (Preliminary Economics is available too)

- Private Tutoring experience for over a year;

- My lessons are FUN AND UNDERSTANDABLE to a degree where one can adapt their knowledge to any question the HSC can throw;

- Particular focus is on exam technique especially with adaptation of essay questions to one's personal knowledge

- I am a Silver Duke of Edinburgh Holder, SRC member, Cricketer, Soccer Player and represented my school in Rugby and zone/regionals for cross country and Athletics

- Thus I stress on the importance of HAVING ANOTHER LIFE during the HSC; teaching in a relaxed, direct manner where workload is based on Quality not Quantity

- Preferably tutor in Sydney City and Inner West Area

- Rates at $25 an hour for one on one

- $18 an hour for 2 people each wanting an "economics class" (could go lower if there are more people) ....... Conditions Apply

- flexible and negotiable times --> NOTE: - off between 28 Jan to 1 March 2010 (can do emailing help)

- May have to change times a bit for Uni and Sport commitments in new yr

___________________________________________________________________________________

Also can do one off or several catchup/workshop like lessons for:

- Mathematics Extension 1 (Ext. 2 possible as well)
- Mathematics 2 unit
- Kindergarten to Year 10 Mathematics
- All Junior Subjects
- Selective/ Scholarship Tests for Year 6

$ 20/ hr for one on one for these subjects
$ 16/hr per person for classes of 2 people or more

Contact Details -->>>>>> Email: jason_zhong@live.com.au (underscore between jason and zhong)

Additional Info
Also would recommend for non economics HSC subjects that u give these guys a look in to

http://community.boredofstudies.org...99-65-tutors-cabramatta-canley-vale-area.html

Last edited by a moderator:

elv09

HSC
hey guys, i've known jason for two years, and despite his piss poor sporting ability, he was a really dedicated student, and i have no hesistation in saying that he will be able to transfer his positive attitude and work ethic to assist you guys in any subject you decide to hire him as a tutor in.

i would like my money now mate ...

J

jasonzhong175

thnx for the endorsement mate

BUt seriously if someone wants an unqualified cricket coach

I AM AN AZN CHINESE BOWLING ALL ROUNDER WHO PLAYED FOR CANTERBURY WESTERN SUBURBS REPRESENTATIVE SIDE

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

teljalis

HSC
jason is an awesome person and it has been fun to have known him for these 6 years. His perseverance to work and sport will surely benefit anyone he teachers.

highly recommended!

njd007

HSC
smart and dedicated person, always up there with the best. im sure you will learn a lot from him. highly recommended.

scabnotes

HSC
i ve known Jason for 6 years at the FORT! he is a dedicated student who is patient and smart! Do not let our School's ranking deter you from his quality teaching because... as you can see he is a high achiever... he is also sporty and reliable so theres no chance that he ll be late or unavailable to give you lessons as a result of a heart attack/or soemthign similar before your important exams... thus he is highly recommended!

iol

HSC
If I wasn't so smart I'd go to this guy to get tutored; He's very dedicated and hard working - if you could see the notes he took down during and out of school hours you'd understand! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Last edited:

Albeie

HSC
You know those people in school who are good at everything - sports, studies, social life - and you just hate their guts for it cause your jealous beyond belief, well jason here is one of them. Get tutored by him and you'll learn how to become one of those people who others look up to. Hardworking, with a soft side for asian drama, jason will be able to get you through the HSC with your sanity intact and probably good marks too...

daesol

HSC
this guy studied like crazy and it definitely paid off. he studied on the bus when we went on a yr10 picnic for christs sake

so thats why he should tutor you!!! YEAH!!

vickyy

HSC
Hard working and dedicated student, he'll help you through your HSC to achieve the marks you want. Highly recommended :)

bek_

HSC
Re: ECONOMICS TUTORING!!!!!! (AND JUNIOR SCHOOL SUBJECTS i.e. Maths)

FORT STREET HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE 2009

ATAR: 98.7

Economics: 93
Mathematics Extension 2: 92
Mathematics Extension 1: 93

INFO

- Teaching HSC Economics (Preliminary Economics is available too)

- Private Tutoring experience for over a year;

- My lessons are FUN AND UNDERSTANDABLE to a degree where one can adapt their knowledge to any question the HSC can throw;

- Particular focus is on exam technique especially with adaptation of essay questions to one's personal knowledge

- I am a Silver Duke of Edinburgh Holder, SRC member, Cricketer, Soccer Player and represented my school in Rugby and zone/regionals for cross country and Athletics

- Thus I stress on the importance of HAVING ANOTHER LIFE during the HSC; teaching in a relaxed, direct manner where workload is based on Quality not Quantity

- Preferably tutor in Sydney City and Inner West Area

- Rates at $25 an hour for one on one

- $18 an hour for 2 people each wanting an "economics class" (could go lower if there are more people) ....... Conditions Apply

- flexible and negotiable times --> NOTE: - off between 28 Jan to 1 March 2010 (can do emailing help)

- May have to change times a bit for Uni and Sport commitments in new yr

___________________________________________________________________________________

Also can do one off or several catchup/workshop like lessons for:

- Mathematics Extension 1 (Ext. 2 possible as well)
- Mathematics 2 unit
- Kindergarten to Year 10 Mathematics
- All Junior Subjects
- Selective/ Scholarship Tests for Year 6

$ 20/ hr for one on one for these subjects
$ 16/hr per person for classes of 2 people or more

Contact Details -->>>>>> Email: jason_zhong@live.com.au (underscore between jason and zhong)

Additional Info
Also would recommend for non economics HSC subjects that u give these guys a look in to

http://community.boredofstudies.org...99-65-tutors-cabramatta-canley-vale-area.html
Hi,
My names's Bek and i'm really interested in Economics tutoring.
Just wondering whether you can come towards Hurstville?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)