98.9 Atar. North Shore/City Area $25/hr Chem/Phys Math(2U-4U) for Yr 8 to 12 (1 Viewer)

wawawewa

HSC
Hi everyone at BOS,
My name is Teoh.. (yeh weird name huh?)
sorry I haven't been much of an active member of this community

About me:
I completed my HSC in 2011. I tutor in Maths(2U-4U) Chem and Phys.
My HSC scores are as follows Math 3U(96), 4U(95), Chem(93), Phys(93)... dont ask me about my english adv ahah
I am currently studying a double degree in Architecture and Engineering at Sydny Uni
I thoroughly enjoy maths and the sciences and I also enjoy teaching them.

My experience;
During my Yrs 11 and 12 I tutored a small group of students, 3 people in maths chem phys. I still tutor these boys since they are currently undergoing their HSC.
After completion of my HSC, I applied for a job at Prior and North Shore to experience what a professional coaching college and how it operates. I still work at both places, however if 1:1 tutor kicks off i intend to stop teaching there since the shifts/times to teach clash with uni.

What I offer:
-Before each lesson there is a short quiz.
-Then time to ask homework questions.
-I offer structured lessons with detailed hand outs for each lesson/topic. I carefully explain each idea to you. The speed at which you choose to go depends on your personal preference and capability.
-Homework is set.
-3 weeks before your term exams i expect to complete the unit of study and provide revisions and a mock test.
-I will also provide my t notes for Phys and Chem also well as my friends who got a state ranking (he said it would be fine to give them to my students).

Price
$25/hr

Contact me
Name: Teoh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)