98+UAI, 173 UMAT...any hope for unsw offer? (1 Viewer)

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Same question ---> I sat a first round interview (can't tell how I did for the life of me) and got UAI-99.35 and UMAT-196. For those of you with a knowledge of the kind of scores getting UNSW med offers, how do my chances look?

Hurri

HSC
wow kfunk. thats scary. We have exactly the same umat score and im pretty sure our UAIs are within .2 or each other. (i got an OP, waiting on my exact UAI but i know it's lower half of 99.xx)

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
In which case I expect you're probably interested in knowing my chances as well.

Hurri

HSC
We're prolly not good enough for melbourne, i'm not too keen on UQ so UNSW looks like the one for me if i can get in.

lets hope we'll meet next year. Is UNSW your first choice?

HSC
hey all, the unsw stuff is here as of 20th December. http://www.med.unsw.edu.au/medweb.nsf/page/Latest_News#local. So the chances are slim for you tkd i think, unless you nailed the interview.

However for Kfunk and Hurri, you's are both way over the bottom aggregate so you's have a good chance if you's had a good interview i think. Apparently UMAT, UAI and interview are all weighted equally?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)