99.00 ATAR TUTOR | English, Chemistry, UMAT and Medical Interview | ALL suburbs (1 Viewer)

Edumcation

HSC
Hey guys!

A bit about myself, I'm aspiring to become a doctor by studying Medicine at
UNSW, and ultimately work for Doctors Without Borders one day. But this is a
HUGE dream and I had to work very hard in my HSC year to get closer to it, but
enough about boring old me.

So I think honesty is important here and I should let you guys know that IN NO
WAY was I a top student in my younger years of high school and I COMPLETELY
understand the hardship and lack in self confidence one has in trying to go from
'zero to hero'. I went from being at the bottom of my grade at a Selective School to
topping the whole grade with one of the highest ATAR's. But not because I'm a
smart person, just because I worked my butt off with great tutors and teachers.
So I'm hoping to REALLY push you to be the best version of yourself and help you
achieve greatness to prove to others and yourself that you really are amazing.
That said, even if you're a top student I still think I could help you become even
better just because of the vast experience I've gained.

All this said guys, even if you’re not interested in tuition I’m always happy to
answer any questions or give any advice to you about how to get better, or just
someone to talk to about what’s stressing you out during your HSC year or high
school. So please don’t hesitate to contact me.

What I tutor:
English of ALL levels (ESL, Standard, Advanced, 3U, 4U)

Chemistry

Biology

UMAT
(I achieved 94th percentile in Section 3 and 90th Percentile in Section 1)

I also tutor children from primary school years to Year 11 in ALL subjects. (eg. Years 5 & 6: Selective High School Placement Test Preparation for Reading
Comprehension, Mathematics, General Ability, Years 3 & 4: Opportunity Class Test Preparation for English, Mathematics and General Ability)

I PROVIDE FREE STATE RANKING NOTES & PAST PAPERS WITH ALL OF MY
SUBJECTS TUTORED.

Graduated Girraween Selective High School with ATAR: 99.00

My HSC marks
:

English (Advanced): 93

Biology: 94

Chemistry: 92

Pricing and availability:

For personalised one-on-one tutoring my rate is $50/hr because I'll be
personally tailoring the lesson to the method of teaching which you find to be best.

However for group tutoring my rate will lower.

Where I'm available:

-Castle hill Library
-Rouse hill Library
-Stanhope Gardens Library
-Parramatta Library
-Blacktown Library

Alternatively, I'm able to come to your house, OR you can come to my house (in
bella vista)
I really don't mind how far your house is but the price can vary if you are extremely
far from the hills district. (Just ask me how much)

How to contact me:
Email: hamzahbokhari95@gmail.com
Phone: 0426268620 (call or text)

Take care guys

Last edited:

Edumcation

HSC
Hey friends, :)
Just thought I'd chuck up some General Advice I normally give to students:
Is just make sure you're consistent with your work, meaning that you're working as much as you can when you are awake. So normally I would reserve 7-8 hours for sleep, or when I wanted to work really hard I would sleep for 5 hours. But any time I wasn't sleeping I was trying my best to work hard. Okay so, inversely I would say, make sure you're doing things to de-stress and relax as well. HSC you're putting a lot of stress and pressure on yourself and you need outlets to get rid of all that. So do whatever you find relaxing once a day, things like meditating, reading a book, maybe something spiritual or religious if you're into that sorta thing. As well as relaxation make sure you're doing something fun per day. Like watching your favourite tv show or watching something funny. Basically the principles I'm trying to tell you are to focus on IMPROVING and become better everyday, DONT COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS. As long as you beat the person you were yesterday - you're doing amazing. Also remember to BALANCE work and your hobbies/fun. I know that in year 12 when people told me, year 12 isn't all that important in the grand scheme of life, I would be like 'ye whatever man' but it's honestly true. There's so many other ways into Medicine (or whatever degree you want) so always remember that HSC isn't the end, it's just the beginning.
As for UMAT my biggest advice is DON'T STRESS, and DON'T BE DEMORALISED. I would get so upset with myself because my practise tests I was getting such poor marks, but just keep at it, and be confident. Unfortunately UMAT isn't something you can strictly just study hard for. You just got to try your best and be calm, confident and give it your best shot on the day. Don't be afraid to fail either, otherwise you won't get very far. Also the best prep material was the one given by ACER directly, all the other companies aren't worth the money in my opinion.

BadBoo

HSC
bump
this guy is really motivated and has a huge passion for teaching
would recommend/10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)