99.15 ATAR All Rounders 2013 BHHS Graduate Math | Phys | Legal tutor (1 Viewer)

footballguy16

HSC
Hi there,

My name is Connor and I am 2013 Baulkham Hills High School Graduate. I received an ATAR of 99.15 with All-Rounders Award, and am I'm studying B Laws / B Science at the University of Sydney. I am offering offering tutoring for all levels of High School Mathematics, and HSC Physics and Legal studies. My HSW results were:

English Advanced - 93
Legal Studies - 91
Mathematics Extension 1 - 96
Mathematics Extension 2 - 91
Physics - 92

As a recently completed HSC student from one of the most competitive schools in the state I can offer insightful tutoring in the subjects for which I have a deep passion and help you achieve your HSC goals as I have. I aim to make my services in these subjects as enjoyable and thorough as possible, through developing a deep conceptual knowledge and its application to the exam environment, tailored to each individuals needs and learning style.

My experience in tutoring ranges from Primary School to HSC students, in the art of mathematics. From working with many students of different interests, ages and aptitudes I am able to create a learning environment that is challenging, calm and enjoyable and will alter my teaching style to suit the student personally.

I charge $30/hour with group rates negotiable. I live in Baulkham Hills, but am very willing to travel so please contact me!

My email is connor.jarvis416@gmail.com and my mobile is 0435526323 so if you are interested drop me a message or give me a call and I can help you in anyway you need.

ruben23

HSC
As a close personal friend of nearly a decade, I am confident to say I would stake all I have on Connor's teaching ability. We had plenty of classes together throughout high school and spent many a time bouncing ideas off each other, picking apart and discussing new concepts. I witnessed him work incredibly diligently throughout his HSC and was not surprised in the slightest at his high achieving marks. While its impossible to fault his own intelligence, I cannot vouch more emphatically for his communication and teaching skills. He's truly a great guy, extremely relatable and would make a brilliant teacher - if you want to be reach your HSC potential, Connor is your man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)