99.30 UNSW MED STUDENT TUTORING ADV ENG, ALL MATHS; $30ph FLEXIBLE LOCATIONS! (1 Viewer)

sydrock2003

HSC
Hi everyone, my name is Daniel and I am currently studying med at unsw (first year).
I am offering tutoring for any grade; but preferrably year 11/12 students for subjects maths 2u and ext1/2, and Advanced English.
I am looking for students dedicated on doing well in their studies and handle the tasks i give them on top of their school work. I want to be more of 'mentor' than a tutor, and pass on my knowledge and experiences that i picked up during my studies that i wish i had known earlier.

i graduated last year with HSC marks:

english adv - 94
math ext 1 - 96
math ext 2 - 95
Modern history - 93
physics - 89
2u maths - 95 (accelerated in year 11)

I have a wealth of resources and knowledge to make it worth your time and money.
i am also currently tutoring math ext1 at a tutoring college and already tutoring a few students, so you won't have to worry about my experience.

Although my marks are not fabulous, I am confident that I can teach you the most effective ways of studying in order to maximize your marks, as I myself had a lot of other commitments during year 12 to juggle with my studies and that meant every minute of study was vital.

I can also give you umat and interview resources and mentoring if you are learning from me and have medicine as your goal, free of charge of course!

My rates are $30 an hour at Strathfield library, state or uts library, west ryde library or UNSW library. Other locations are available upon negotiation. The duration of your lessons are completely up to you, but i do recommend 2 hrs for english as we can spend an hour looking over content/knowledge, and the other hour on actually writing or looking over essays/creatives - i found this very effective when i was tutored during my HSC.

Please post or pm me if you are interested. Best of luck with your studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)