99.40 ATAR UNSW Medicine Student. Biology tutoring! (1 Viewer)

NathanielBradford

HSC
Hi, my name is Nathaniel and I’m a 2013 graduate from Trinity Grammar School.

I graduated with an IB score of 42 which equals an ATAR of 99.40 and am currently studying medicine at UNSW. I speak english as my first language. I'm offering tutoring in biology for year 11 and 12 HSC biology and IB SL biology students.

If you're interested in doing the medicine course I'm more than happy to help you with UMAT preparation and interview practice as well.

I used to be an underachieving student but turned my academic life around in year 10 and 11 so one of my big passions is motivation. I that if a student is willing to work and concentrate then they will reach their ATAR goal and I really enjoy helping students reach their potential.

You will find I am committed to my students and have a genuine care for your improvement as a student. I am patient when explaining concepts and demonstrating ideas and I won’t ever make a student feel pressured into understanding things straight away. I believe it’s never too late to start tutoring a student, things can turn around very quickly with a little bit of guidance and motivation. If you’re unhappy with your half yearly results or preparing for trials then I would love to go through your exams with you and investigate how I can help you improve.

I am very flexible in my tutoring times. I can tutor most afternoons in the week and all day Saturday around the Ashfield, Summerhill and Burwood area and am happy to travel to you.
Contact me for a chat if you’re interested!

Email: n.s.bradford@outlook.com (please email me directly not though boredofstudies as it's not working for me)
Mobile: 0448 126 862

Last edited:

Starling

HSC
N/A
Can ask how you went for your umat and what your interview was like
I'm a yr 12 student who is aspiring to do medicine at unsw and the atar you have is exactly the same as my goal atar
In your opinon do you think I can get in considering the fact I'm getting 70s for umat practice paper by acer and my results for subjects are:
Bio-96
Chem-85
4unit maths- 89
3unit maths- 91
Adv english- 80

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)