99.6 what aggregate is that (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
mack said:
Good thinking. One of the higher students at my school in a previous year got around 99.9 and chose to do law, however they didnt do legal studies in prelim or hsc and had no intentions of ever becoming a lawyer prior to this. He was accepted though because it has no prerequisites. It seemed he just arbitrarily selected law because of its high cutoff and "prestige" factor. Now he hates it and wants to get out. Big mistake.

On the lighter side, after he gets out of law he'll probly be able to sue his school for millions for 'pressuring' him to do well, thus forcing him to get 99.9, thus making him have a bad time at law for 5 years.

kpq_sniper017

Not-That-Bright said:
On the lighter side, after he gets out of law he'll probly be able to sue his school for millions for 'pressuring' him to do well, thus forcing him to get 99.9, thus making him have a bad time at law for 5 years.
i wonder if u can do that....it'd set a very important precedent and thousands of ex-hsc students will come to the courts and claim millions. it probably will happens someday. today, u can sue for just about anything. it's ludicrous.

mack

Banned
HSC
Our school might have 100 bucks to pay out if hes lucky. We are a very poor school..........Hence the price of chicken burgers being jacked up to 4.50

kpq_sniper017

Not-That-Bright said:
That's a Bloody Outrage. Our chicken burgers are $2.50 and we complain.

Whats ur coke? we got cans for $1.80 or 600ml bottles for $2.50
heh.
our coke used to be $1/can. it went up to $1.50 a couple of years ago and i think it's stayed there. lol

mack

Banned
HSC
Fuck that. Our cans are 2.50. I dont know how much 600ml bottles are but it wouldnt surprise if they cleared the $3 mark.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Now, I know we get off track all the time...but sheesh :p

kpq_sniper017

Sarah168 said:
Now, I know we get off track all the time...but sheesh :p
well.
aggregate for law ---> cans of coke
not too bad considering some other conversations/discussions i've been involved in which have rapidly changed topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)